First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
REQUESTS :: BANNERS
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09


Arigato!! TT^TT That's so nice!! >.< *sniffles*
Posted 1/30/09

Starlight305 wrote:



Me was very busy so sorry dat it's late!! TT^TT



arigatou~!
xD
it's awesome~~!!
Creator
10698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever you want...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


No problem!! ^-^
Wanna be Maniac
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

Starlight305 wrote:

Request Form:

MOD:
Text:
Crop (y/n):
Size (banner-size):
Extras (brushes):
Did you upload 3 photos?:
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


NOTE TO MODS:


Please Put:
PENDING: [Your username] ~~~~~~ When you are working on their request.
This shows that you are already working on request and other MODs can't take it.
Thank you!! ^-^


For some of our MODs examples, please take a look at our front page!! ^-^



MOD:any dat are avalible
Text:
(1)Welcome to ikuto's profile!!!
(2)About meh
(3)Supports
(4)Rules/Goals
(5)Tnx for vistiting!!^^
Crop (y/n):yes
Size (banner-size):how they useyally look
Extras (brushes):anything dat matches
Did you upload 3 photos?:yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:”

done xAngelLovex
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
MOD: Anyone
Text: Friends
Crop (y/n):yes please
Size (banner-size): normal banner size but a little bigger
Extras (brushes): anything that looks good
Did you upload 3 photos?: do it after this
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:

done xAngelLovex
Professional Manic
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Request Form:

MOD:
Text:
Crop (y/n):
Size (banner-size):
Extras (brushes):
Did you upload 3 photos?:
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


NOTE TO MODS:


Please Put:
PENDING: [Your username] ~~~~~~ When you are working on their request.
This shows that you are already working on request and other MODs can't take it.
Thank you!! ^-^


For some of our MODs examples, please take a look at our front page!! ^-^



MOD:any dat are avalible
Text:
(1)Welcome to ikuto's profile!!!
(2)About meh
(3)Supports
(4)Rules/Goals
(5)Tnx for vistiting!!^^
Crop (y/n):yes
Size (banner-size):how they useyally look
Extras (brushes):anything dat matches
Did you upload 3 photos?:yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:”

pending xAngelLovex


here u go~ srry if its not great >< i was in a rush aka hw lols enjoy tho~
Wanna be Maniac
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

xAngelLovex wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Request Form:

MOD:
Text:
Crop (y/n):
Size (banner-size):
Extras (brushes):
Did you upload 3 photos?:
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


NOTE TO MODS:


Please Put:
PENDING: [Your username] ~~~~~~ When you are working on their request.
This shows that you are already working on request and other MODs can't take it.
Thank you!! ^-^


For some of our MODs examples, please take a look at our front page!! ^-^



MOD:any dat are avalible
Text:
(1)Welcome to ikuto's profile!!!
(2)About meh
(3)Supports
(4)Rules/Goals
(5)Tnx for vistiting!!^^
Crop (y/n):yes
Size (banner-size):how they useyally look
Extras (brushes):anything dat matches
Did you upload 3 photos?:yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:”

pending xAngelLovex


here u go~ srry if its not great >< i was in a rush aka hw lols enjoy tho~


bwaaa!!!it's kawaii^^tnx^^**huggles
Professional Manic
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


xAngelLovex wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


Starlight305 wrote:

Request Form:

MOD:
Text:
Crop (y/n):
Size (banner-size):
Extras (brushes):
Did you upload 3 photos?:
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


NOTE TO MODS:


Please Put:
PENDING: [Your username] ~~~~~~ When you are working on their request.
This shows that you are already working on request and other MODs can't take it.
Thank you!! ^-^


For some of our MODs examples, please take a look at our front page!! ^-^



MOD:any dat are avalible
Text:
(1)Welcome to ikuto's profile!!!
(2)About meh
(3)Supports
(4)Rules/Goals
(5)Tnx for vistiting!!^^
Crop (y/n):yes
Size (banner-size):how they useyally look
Extras (brushes):anything dat matches
Did you upload 3 photos?:yes
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:”

pending xAngelLovex


here u go~ srry if its not great >< i was in a rush aka hw lols enjoy tho~


bwaaa!!!it's kawaii^^tnx^^**huggles


ahhh UR WELCOME~ glad u lik it<3 *hugss*
Professional Manic
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

MOD: Anyone
Text: Friends
Crop (y/n):yes please
Size (banner-size): normal banner size but a little bigger
Extras (brushes): anything that looks good
Did you upload 3 photos?: do it after this
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:

:excl: Pending xAngelLovex


here u go srry if it looks ugly >< i was in a rush~
Posted 1/31/09
OMfg no I love it! thanx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Professional Manic
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

OMfg no I love it! thanx so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol UR WELCOME~!! glad u lik it xD
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/6/09
MOD: Anyone
Text: When I was Young
Crop (y/n):yes please
Size (banner-size): normal banner size but a little bigger
Extras (brushes): anything that looks good
Did you upload 3 photos?: do it after this
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:

Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/2/09
MOD: Anyone
Text:
~Personalty
~Twilight Freak
~Funny
~Crazy
~Random
~Cool
~Active
~Strong
Crop (y/n):yes please
Size (banner-size): Can you make it sort of thin and tall but not too tall
Extras (brushes): anything that looks good
Did you upload 3 photos?: do it after this
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


done xAngelLovex
Professional Manic
34662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MY world (:
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

MOD: Anyone
Text:
~Personalty
~Twilight Freak
~Funny
~Crazy
~Random
~Cool
~Active
~Strong
Crop (y/n):yes please
Size (banner-size): Can you make it sort of thin and tall but not too tall
Extras (brushes): anything that looks good
Did you upload 3 photos?: do it after this
Picture (LARGE HIGH QUALITY PICS) [In spoiler please]:


pending xAngelLovex


here u go~ btw u dont need to put ---> pending xAngelLovex ok? hope u lik it~
Posted 2/4/09
OMG I love it! thanx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.