First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Audi. Friend
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09
Whos your audition friend?
XP



Moderator
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ××ιlιlι═══════[.K...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
TRIO
--Joon
boy_kool
Tungle

Kimilife (-S2-Lollipop)
LuDragon(-S2-Dragon)
azin-girl
Hmm..........
Can't think of any for now lolz
Posted 1/31/09
...........thinking
Posted 2/1/09
giangnyugen
DarkLolz
and.....
omg omg cant think

Moderator
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 5/13/09
Fake_Angel
-CrossFire
_spades_
Rilou [myslef =3]
yunastar [i think that her name]

dun remember ne one else >D
Moderator
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ××ιlιlι═══════[.K...
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Fake_Angel
-CrossFire
_spades_
Rilou [myslef =3]
yunastar [i think that her name]

dun remember ne one else >D



yaaa me tuuu! i got lots of friends but i cant even remember 20 of them! TT-TT
Moderator
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

HebeIon wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

Fake_Angel
-CrossFire
_spades_
Rilou [myslef =3]
yunastar [i think that her name]

dun remember ne one else >D



yaaa me tuuu! i got lots of friends but i cant even remember 20 of them! TT-TT



LOL i no it sux right??? it's just those were my good friends =3
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
alot of people? o_o'



60 + .
Moderator
3161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I LIVE IN A CARDB...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

SadPromise wrote:

alot of people? o_o'



60 + .


o.O i thought u can only have 50 buddies, lol

Moderator
3161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I LIVE IN A CARDB...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

HebeIon wrote:

TRIO
--Joon
boy_kool
Tungle

Kimilife (-S2-Lollipop)
LuDragon(-S2-Dragon)
azin-girl
Hmm..........
Can't think of any for now lolz


u only thinkin about ur bf haha, nah, and TUNGLE? omg u only met him once?! and he married now?! haha, and aizn-girl...maybe her transfer fail too, and joon maybe forget bout u alrdy

Moderator
3161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I LIVE IN A CARDB...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Tinyuns
InoChan08(Old One)
--Joon(old one)
~G-Dragon~
-T0P-0N3S-
H34RTBR0K3N
uhh, let me go check my friend list...

*afk forever*
Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

iKyoKunn wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

alot of people? o_o'



60 + .


o.O i thought u can only have 50 buddies, lol



in ' redbana ' audition , they have a new premium messenger where you can buddy up to 100 buddies.
Moderator
3161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / I LIVE IN A CARDB...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

SadPromise wrote:


iKyoKunn wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

alot of people? o_o'



60 + .


o.O i thought u can only have 50 buddies, lol



in ' redbana ' audition , they have a new premium messenger where you can buddy up to 100 buddies.


OHH, IM OUT then XP

Member
17760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ☠
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

iKyoKunn wrote:


SadPromise wrote:


iKyoKunn wrote:


SadPromise wrote:

alot of people? o_o'



60 + .


o.O i thought u can only have 50 buddies, lol



in ' redbana ' audition , they have a new premium messenger where you can buddy up to 100 buddies.


OHH, IM OUT then XP



lol , uhh yeaah. o-o;
Member
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / в1 ゝ n →◇綄鎂國度◇←
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
91 ppls total..Cant imagine where will my buddies go when my messenger went pewf > >;
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.