First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your Character!
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 2/9/09
You can start RP right after making you Character, theres no need to wait.

>> I change something in here now... you can only have less then 6 Powers.

And also... for now on, you can not put "unknown" as your powers... Everything have to be filled...

I will be checking on what you have filled...

Well thats all have to to say, If any questions just PM or something...

Have fun roleplaying~! ^^
<< Updated: 2-9-09

Make your own character!

Username:
Character Name:
Gender:
Age:
History:
Personality:
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.):
Power(only 1 to 6):
Picture:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want to be one of the anime characters!

Anime Character's Name:
What Anime:
Personality of the Anime Character:
Picture (if you want):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Example (It is just an example, you can use this Anime character..... But you must post it up):

Anime Character's Name: Naruto
What Anime: Naruto
Personality of the Anime Character: Strong / Funny / Loves Eating / And kind of dumb
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/28/09
Username: Tsukune-Hiro
Character Name: Hiro
Gender: Male
Age: 16
History: Hiro was from the Noble family..... Hes whole family was killed when he was 10 and left him all alone. At age 13 he lost all of his memories from his past. Now he is now in a town looking for his memories that he had lost.....
Personality: Funny / Nice / Very Sleepy / Strong / Clever /
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Pure-Blood Vampire
Power: Speed (that means he can run fast, fast reflexes, fast hands, and many others) / Strength / Flight (when he summons his wings.... and also when he pulls out one of hes feathers, it will turn into a katana.) / Read minds / Controls any elements near him / Pyschic / Healing
Picture:
Member
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 1/21/09


Username: minimoonp
Character Name: Talia Mikan
Gender: female
Age: 14
History: she lives alone most of the time. her father went missing when she was very young so she doesnt really rmember him much. her mother travels alot so she's never home. she can do different types of magic but is still kinda learning.
Personality: kind and caring, quiet, a little shy
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): human who can do magic
Power: magic, spells, ect...
Picture:
Posted 1/21/09

minimoonp wrote:

Username: minimoonp
Character Name: Talia Mikan
Gender: female
Age: 14
History: she lives alone most of the time. her father went missing when she was very young so she doesnt really rmember him much. her mother travels alot so she's never home. she can do different types of magic but is still kinda learning.
Personality: kind and caring, quiet, a little shy
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): human who can do magic
Power: magic, spells, ect...
Picture:


Okie Dokie! lol, RolePlay!
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 3/6/09
Username:selyiah
Character Name:Rami Love
Gender:female
Age:16
History:Her family died when she was only 5 so she went to a foster home.When she turned 13 she left the foster home.After she left she started to live on her own and got a job.Now at 16 she is lives a life supporting herself.
Personality:Nice,mean at sometimes,energetic,sweet,and like to laugh.
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.):vampire
Power:read minds, open gates of heaven and hell,heals,super speed,super strength,and teleportation.
pic:
Moderator
41719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on a cloud sleeping
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/27/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:

You can start RP right after making you Character, theres no need to wait. But I will check on what character you make! Have Fun!

Make your own character!

Username:
Character Name:
Gender:
Age:
History:
Personality:
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.):
Power:
Picture:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you want to be one of the anime characters!

Anime Character's Name:
What Anime:
Personality of the Anime Character:
Picture (if you want):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Example (It is just an example, you can use this Anime character..... But you must post it up):

Anime Character's Name: Naruto
What Anime: Naruto
Personality of the Anime Character: Strong / Funny / Loves Eating / And kind of dumb



○Username: ChocoBear321
○Name: Melody (mel-chan)
○Age: 14
○Gender: Female
○Personality: childish, hyper, sweets lover, happii, and clueless sumtimes
○History: Im a DEATH PRINCESS (I think) in my past, i felt that i was never loved and everything was very unoptimistic, i hated love cuz it feels ur heart with sorrow and sadness....i tended to kill everyone who ceased to exist(well sum) but then i decided to seal that part of me forever. special powers. (too lazy to explain)
○What are you: DEATH PRINCESS~!
○Job(s): unknown
○Boyfriend/girlfriend: yesh
○Pic:

Before:

After:

Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Robot-Pirate Island
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Username: Kenblah
Character Name: Pikuto
Gender: Male
Age: 14

History: A small young human rat whose father was Naruto and mother was Pikachu. His mother disappeared one day when he was 8 when she was outside wandering the outskirts of town and his father is nowhere to be seen. He is now high school but sometimes ditches class to go outside. He has excellent english (or so I was told) and loves to run around. He is now searching for his mother and father.
Personality: funny, happy, loves people, loves eating, strong, has lots of courage but can be a wimp at times
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Human/Rat

Power: The agility and skill of a ninja, and the powers of a pikachu (thunder controlling abilities)!
Picture:
Present day Pikuto
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Username: Animefan5157
Character Name: Arietta
Gender: Female
Age: 15
History: A human girl whos family was hunters of creatures. She carries around katanas and is very skilled in using them. Her parents were killed by an uprising. Multiply creatures attacked her home, killed her family and burnt her house to the ground. She now has no were to live and wants to have revenge on all creatures.
Personality: shy but very strong. She's kind and stuborn at the same time.
What are you: Human
Picture:
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Kenblah12 wrote:

Username: Kenblah
Character Name: Pikuto
Gender: Male
Age: 14

History: A small young human rat whose father was Naruto and mother was Pikachu. His mother disappeared one day when he was 8 when she was outside wandering the outskirts of town and his father is nowhere to be seen. He is now high school but sometimes ditches class to go outside. He has excellent english (or so I was told) and loves to run around. He is now searching for his mother and father.
Personality: funny, happy, loves people, loves eating, strong, has lots of courage
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Human/Rat

Power: The agility and skill of a ninja, and the powers of a pikachu!
Picture:
Present day Pikuto





Animefan5157 wrote:

Username: Animefan5157
Character Name: Arietta
Gender: Female
Age: 15
History: A human girl whos family was hunters of creatures. She carries around katanas and is very skilled in using them. Her parents were killed by an uprising. Multiply creatures attacked her home, killed her family and burnt her house to the ground. She now has no were to live and wants to have revenge on all creatures.
Personality: shy but very strong. She's kind and stuborn at the same time.
What are you: Human
Picture:

you two can join in the role playing at anytime now!
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
x3
Username:Winterroselove
Character Name:Rose
Gender:Female
Age:16
History:She lost her parents at age 6.She usually seen on trees of likes being on trees,but falls 93%of the time.Shes the top singer because she puts feelings into her songs.That her secert to singing.
Personality:cute,sweet,fun,helpful,soprty,funny,smart
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.):Vampire
Power:Fire,music,earth learning thunder so can do a bit thunder
Picture:

Vamprie:
Posted 1/22/09
Username: Bihbabe95
Character Name:Aiko
Gender: Female
Age: 17
History:She Use To Live With Her Dad That Beats her untill she could't take it anymore. she killed him and ran away to this town to start a new life
Personality: Fun, Hyper,nice
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): vampire neko
Power: Lighnting
Picture: Real Form:
Human Form:
Posted 1/22/09

BiHbabe95 wrote:

Username: Bihbabe95
Character Name:Aiko
Gender: Female
Age: 17
History:She Use To Live With Her Dad That Beats her untill she could't take it anymore. she killed him and ran away to this town to start a new life
Personality: Fun, Hyper,nice
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): vampire neko
Power: Lighnting
Picture: Real Form:
Human Form:


Jump in anytime! Okie Dokie? lol
Posted 1/22/09

Winterroselove wrote:

x3
Username:Winterroselove
Character Name:Rose
Gender:Female
Age:16
History:She lost her parents at age 6.She usually seen on trees of likes being on trees,but falls 93%of the time.Shes the top singer because she puts feelings into her songs.That her secert to singing.
Personality:cute,sweet,fun,helpful,soprty,funny,smart
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.):Vampire
Power:Fire,music,earth learning thunder so can do a bit thunder
Picture:

Vamprie:


Jump in anytime! Okie Dokie? lol
Posted 1/22/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


BiHbabe95 wrote:

Username: Bihbabe95
Character Name:Aiko
Gender: Female
Age: 17
History:She Use To Live With Her Dad That Beats her untill she could't take it anymore. she killed him and ran away to this town to start a new life
Personality: Fun, Hyper,nice
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): vampire neko
Power: Lighnting
Picture: Real Form:
Human Form:


Jump in anytime! Okie Dokie? lol


Kay THanxx ;D
Posted 1/22/09
Username: Stewie2353
Character Name:Kurasima
Gender:Male
Age:18
History: He is in a wealthy rich family. He's always focused and silent about himself. He came from the Demon World until He found Earth. He is sometimes mean but always defends the one he loves or friends.
Personality:Silent, Focused, Sleepy, Smart,
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human etc.):Demon
Power:Controlling things or people with his hand, and controls with shadows
Picture: Demon-

Human-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.