First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your Character!
16294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / new CR profile it...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


azn_anko wrote:

okay another roleplaying form to make lets get started shall we
Username:azn_anko
Character Name:yumi reika
Gender:female
Age:15
History:i dont kno O.o i guess abandon when young and is isolated
Personality: kind, sweet, fun , loving, hyper, sorta mysterious
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): pure blood vampire
Power:dont know really i guess what ever comes up O.O
Picture: (something like that)


cool!! welcome to What Roleplay!! Feel free to expand your imagination!!! :)


thnx ^_^
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Username:orlandolover
Character Name:Rosalie
Gender:female
Age:15
History: She was born a pure blood vampire but she didnt like being one and she loves humans and she had a human bf that she loved but he got killed by a vampire that likes her so now shes on a adventure to find someone she loves can be vampire or human or anything, she hasn't love anyone since he died.
Personality:Shy, hyper sometimes, kinda, quite, serious, funny sometimes, cheerful most times.
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Pureblood Vampire
Power: Reads people minds and is very strong N has a special skill with the swords her father give her.
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

orlandolover wrote:

Username:orlandolover
Character Name:Rosalie
Gender:female
Age:15
History: She was born a pure blood vampire but she didnt like being one and she loves humans and she had a human bf that she loved but he got killed by a vampire that likes her so now shes on a adventure to find someone she loves can be vampire or human or anything, she hasn't love anyone since he died.
Personality:Shy, hyper sometimes, kinda, quite, serious, funny sometimes, cheerful most times.
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Pureblood Vampire
Power: Reads people minds and is very strong N has a special skill with the swords her father give her.


*vampires are popular nowadays...* *approved!!*
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

Username:orlandolover
Character Name:Rosalie
Gender:female
Age:15
History: She was born a pure blood vampire but she didnt like being one and she loves humans and she had a human bf that she loved but he got killed by a vampire that likes her so now shes on a adventure to find someone she loves can be vampire or human or anything, she hasn't love anyone since he died.
Personality:Shy, hyper sometimes, kinda, quite, serious, funny sometimes, cheerful most times.
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Pureblood Vampire
Power: Reads people minds and is very strong N has a special skill with the swords her father give her.


*vampires are popular nowadays...* *approved!!*


lol yea thanks!
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
username: princess_uyen
name: akari tran
gender: female
age: 14
history: Akari was in a gangster, until meeting her real family, who was searching for her because she was kidnapped at a young age. Naturally, her family is very rich and she now lives a life of luxury, even tho she sometimes misses her friends back in the gang. She still has her temper, which has gotten her in trouble several times.
personality: optimistic, outgoing, annoying, bad sense of humour, mean, loves to fight
power: a master at hand to hand combat, and a master at the use of guns and kinves. Also has telekenisis.. and is unatuarally strong.
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

princess_uyen wrote:

username: princess_uyen
name: akari tran
gender: female
age: 14
history: Akari was in a gangster, until meeting her real family, who was searching for her because she was kidnapped at a young age. Naturally, her family is very rich and she now lives a life of luxury, even tho she sometimes misses her friends back in the gang. She still has her temper, which has gotten her in trouble several times.
personality: optimistic, outgoing, annoying, bad sense of humour, mean, loves to fight
power: a master at hand to hand combat, and a master at the use of guns and kinves. Also has telekenisis.. and is unatuarally strong.


nice character... we have the same kind of skills.. good in combat.. but i dont have telekenisis LOL!!! welcome to what roleplay!!!
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Username:Animedragoon
Name:Leo
Gender:Male
Age:16
History:just a normal kid,....or is he? at age 4 lost both his parents.founded by a mystery man who taught him life.At age 10 mastered any type of combat which lead him to master chi,ki,and spirit energy.age 11 mastered control of the affinitys.At age 12 mastered gun and sword-wielding.Has never missed a shot. At age 13 mastered the art of stealth and assasination. Age 14 became Mercenary and killed many.Age 15 became a hunter and killed some vampires but grew to love them from experiences.Age 16 attending high school to graduate.Noones knows of his past and tends for it to be that way.He tends to just be on a the roof laying,thinking,while looking into the skys and stars.He is filthy rich thax to his past jobs but tends to wear just normal clothing so noone ever figures it out.He always has a calmed face which he developed So he appears as an average kid.He has a medium build and is about 5-6:5-8
Personality:Fun, sweet, Kind, Stern sometimes, carefree,Calm,prideful
who am i? I am spider-man XD jk mercenary,Hunter(human)
Powers-Wave blasts,the 8 affinitys(fire,wind,ice,water,thunder,earth,light,darkness),defense against psychic abilities except mind reading,Undefined Speed of the body,Massive strength,force fields,making bullets from the 8 affinitys,mind manupalation,many others yet to be discovered.
Posted 2/8/09
Username: lil_kay123
Character Name: Karin
Gender: female
Age: 11
History: She was always daydreaming at the ages of 5-12.Until she entered a school of spys called Snake Academy on February 3.She learned how to use her powers,how to fight,and how to use her senses to fight.On July 27 durning her work time out spying on a man she fell in love with this one boy named Ikuto.Her school found out about it and told her she must go away from him.sHe never listened to them and continued to love him.The school made a plan to destroy him,but she protected him many times no matter what. She quited school on September 15 to be with her love but the school had already killed him.A few days later she had been blackmailed by her school saying" you better come back or else you will die without anyone knowing".Ever since than she had ran away from the school and her home trying to find her new love.
Personality:nice,friendly,talkative,smart,funny,cool,sporty,childish,random,pretty,entergetic,evil,and loves to sing,dance,and cook.
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.): Water witch/spy
Power: to control any type of liquid
Picture:
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09

lil_kay123 wrote:

Username: lil_kay123
Character Name: Karin
Gender: female
Age: 11
History: She was always daydreaming at the ages of 5-12.Until she entered a school of spys called Snake Academy on February 3.She learned how to use her powers,how to fight,and how to use her senses to fight.On July 27 durning her work time out spying on a man she fell in love with this one boy named Ikuto.Her school found out about it and told her she must go away from him.sHe never listened to them and continued to love him.The school made a plan to destroy him,but she protected him many times no matter what. She quited school on September 15 to be with her love but the school had already killed him.A few days later she had been blackmailed by her school saying" you better come back or else you will die without anyone knowing".Ever since than she had ran away from the school and her home trying to find her new love.
Personality:nice,friendly,talkative,smart,funny,cool,sporty,childish,random,pretty,entergetic,evil,and loves to sing,dance,and cook.


nice character we have here... awww... i really do hope she will find her new love... hav a nyc day!!!
Posted 2/8/09

animedragoon wrote:

Username:Animedragoon
Name:Leo
Gender:Male
Age:16
History:just a normal kid,....or is he? at age 4 lost both his parents.founded by a mystery man who taught him life.At age 10 mastered any type of combat which lead him to master chi,ki,and spirit energy.age 11 mastered control of the affinitys.At age 12 mastered gun and sword-wielding.Has never missed a shot. At age 13 mastered the art of stealth and assasination. Age 14 became Mercenary and killed many.Age 15 became a hunter and killed some vampires but grew to love them from experiences.Age 16 attending high school to graduate.Noones knows of his past and tends for it to be that way.He tends to just be on a the roof laying,thinking,while looking into the skys and stars.He is filthy rich thax to his past jobs but tends to wear just normal clothing so noone ever figures it out.He always has a calmed face which he developed So he appears as an average kid.He has a medium build and is about 5-6:5-8
Personality:Fun, sweet, Kind, Stern sometimes, carefree,Calm,prideful
who am i? I am spider-man XD jk mercenary,Hunter(human)
Powers-Wave blasts,the 8 affinitys(fire,wind,ice,water,thunder,earth,light,darkness),defense against psychic abilities except mind reading,Undefined Speed of the body,Massive strength,force fields,making bullets from the 8 affinitys,mind manupalation,many others yet to be discovered.


Hello animedragoon~ All of your information is great, its just that you need to do something... I'm just here to ask you to remove some of your powers... you have too many. I counted that you have 8-9 powers.. May you just remove 2-3 of your powers? If you can.. then that would be great! ^^ ... Have a fun time RP in "What Roleplay!"
Member
17128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / if i tell u i hav...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


animedragoon wrote:

Username:Animedragoon
Name:Leo
Gender:Male
Age:16
History:just a normal kid,....or is he? at age 4 lost both his parents.founded by a mystery man who taught him life.At age 10 mastered any type of combat which lead him to master chi,ki,and spirit energy.age 11 mastered control of the affinitys.At age 12 mastered gun and sword-wielding.Has never missed a shot. At age 13 mastered the art of stealth and assasination. Age 14 became Mercenary and killed many.Age 15 became a hunter and killed some vampires but grew to love them from experiences.Age 16 attending high school to graduate.Noones knows of his past and tends for it to be that way.He tends to just be on a the roof laying,thinking,while looking into the skys and stars.He is filthy rich thax to his past jobs but tends to wear just normal clothing so noone ever figures it out.He always has a calmed face which he developed So he appears as an average kid.He has a medium build and is about 5-6:5-8
Personality:Fun, sweet, Kind, Stern sometimes, carefree,Calm,prideful
who am i? I am spider-man XD jk mercenary,Hunter(human)
Powers-,the 8 affinitys(fire,wind,ice,water,thunder,earth,light,darkness),defense against psychic abilities except mind reading,Undefined Speed ,Massive strength,making bullets from the 8 affinitys,mind manupalation,.


Hello animedragoon~ All of your information is great, its just that you need to do something... I'm just here to ask you to remove some of your powers... you have too many. I counted that you have 8-9 powers.. May you just remove 2-3 of your powers? If you can.. then that would be great! ^^ ... Have a fun time RP in "What Roleplay!"

sure np OK i did XD

Posted 2/8/09
I change something in here now... you can only have less then 6 Powers.

And also... for now on, you can not put unknown as your powers... Everything have to be filled...

I will be checking on what you have filled...

Well thats all have to to say, If any questions just PM or something...

Have fun roleplaying~! ^^
Posted 2/8/09

animedragoon wrote:


Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


animedragoon wrote:

Username:Animedragoon
Name:Leo
Gender:Male
Age:16
History:just a normal kid,....or is he? at age 4 lost both his parents.founded by a mystery man who taught him life.At age 10 mastered any type of combat which lead him to master chi,ki,and spirit energy.age 11 mastered control of the affinitys.At age 12 mastered gun and sword-wielding.Has never missed a shot. At age 13 mastered the art of stealth and assasination. Age 14 became Mercenary and killed many.Age 15 became a hunter and killed some vampires but grew to love them from experiences.Age 16 attending high school to graduate.Noones knows of his past and tends for it to be that way.He tends to just be on a the roof laying,thinking,while looking into the skys and stars.He is filthy rich thax to his past jobs but tends to wear just normal clothing so noone ever figures it out.He always has a calmed face which he developed So he appears as an average kid.He has a medium build and is about 5-6:5-8
Personality:Fun, sweet, Kind, Stern sometimes, carefree,Calm,prideful
who am i? I am spider-man XD jk mercenary,Hunter(human)
Powers-,the 8 affinitys(fire,wind,ice,water,thunder,earth,light,darkness),defense against psychic abilities except mind reading,Undefined Speed ,Massive strength,making bullets from the 8 affinitys,mind manupalation,.


Hello animedragoon~ All of your information is great, its just that you need to do something... I'm just here to ask you to remove some of your powers... you have too many. I counted that you have 8-9 powers.. May you just remove 2-3 of your powers? If you can.. then that would be great! ^^ ... Have a fun time RP in "What Roleplay!"

sure np OK i did XD



Alright! your Approved!
Have fun!!
Posted 2/9/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


lil_kay123 wrote:

Username: lil_kay123
Character Name: Karin
Gender: female
Age: 11
History: She was always daydreaming at the ages of 5-12.Until she entered a school of spys called Snake Academy on February 3.She learned how to use her powers,how to fight,and how to use her senses to fight.On July 27 durning her work time out spying on a man she fell in love with this one boy named Ikuto.Her school found out about it and told her she must go away from him.sHe never listened to them and continued to love him.The school made a plan to destroy him,but she protected him many times no matter what. She quited school on September 15 to be with her love but the school had already killed him.A few days later she had been blackmailed by her school saying" you better come back or else you will die without anyone knowing".Ever since than she had ran away from the school and her home trying to find her new love.
Personality:nice,friendly,talkative,smart,funny,cool,sporty,childish,random,pretty,entergetic,evil,and loves to sing,dance,and cook.


nice character we have here... awww... i really do hope she will find her new love... hav a nyc day!!!

lol thanks


Member
2159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / lala land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Username:lovely-mistress
Character Name:sora yamanaka
Gender:female
Age:17
History:she is a loner she has always been by herself,but she has a locket that has a picture of a women in it,she want to find her to find out who she is and what is their connection to each other.she is tired of being alone thats why she doesn't have that many friends because she's afraid they will leave her.
Personality:quite.shy,kind,caring
What are you(ex. vampire, werewolf, human ect.):human
Power(only 1 to 6):mind control,element control,super strength

Picture:
other:sora has never had a family or friends,she lives by herself in a apartment, to get money she works at a cafe.sora keeps a locket with a picture of a women in it.sora wants to find her to find out the connection between them but she hasn't had much luck.sora often has dream or should i say little glimpses of her past when she goes to sleep at night.(that's it for now will add more later)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.