First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply • x • Avii Request • x •
BA Avii Requesters
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

ilike wrote:


barrygirl101 wrote:


Username:Barrygirl101
Nikiname:Sophie and Evil Bunny
Mod: ilike
Size: Long and thin
Color of Text: red

Can I have it done like this please

using this picture if thats okay
Picture:

here:

thanks its awsome XD

BA Avii Requesters
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
Username: NeonWinter
Nickname: Caty
Quote: Something cool~!
Mod: bunnylover12, please
Background: You pick
Size: Thin and tall
Effects: You pick
Design: No stars please
Color of Text: Whatever matches the pic
Font: Whatever matches

Picture:


This one is MINE MINE~~!! XD

Done by bunnylover12
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Nickname: Caty
Quote: Something cool~!
Mod: bunnylover12, please
Background: You pick
Size: Thin and tall
Effects: You pick
Design: No stars please
Color of Text: Whatever matches the pic
Font: Whatever matches

Picture:


This one is MINE MINE~~!! XD

Done by bunnylover12


ahhhh, here yuhh gooo cattiee-channn ^^
it took meee around 35mins ^^
but dats okay since its forr youu ^-^
*huggieess*
◕◡◕
BA Avii Requesters
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

bunnylover12 wrote:


NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Nickname: Caty
Quote: Something cool~!
Mod: bunnylover12, please
Background: You pick
Size: Thin and tall
Effects: You pick
Design: No stars please
Color of Text: Whatever matches the pic
Font: Whatever matches

Picture:


This one is MINE MINE~~!! XD

Done by bunnylover12


ahhhh, here yuhh gooo cattiee-channn ^^
it took meee around 35mins ^^
but dats okay since its forr youu ^-^
*huggieess*
◕◡◕

<3 Wahh, thanks! it's great!

BA Avii Requesters
5023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / west coast cali l...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
sry, but need u to do 2

Username: EwonJung
Nickname: EwonJung
Quote: + Chained and Bounded + (yes btween 2 crosses)
Mod: any1
Background: w/e fits
Size: keep it
Effects: no
Design: plz don't any space on top on him. n keep it simple plz
Color of Text: red
Font: kinda gothic
pic:


this one's pretty much the same as the othr one, but i'd like to keep the background on this. just want zero. n keep it simple.
color of text: sparkly red
pic:

Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

NeonWinter wrote:


bunnylover12 wrote:


NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Nickname: Caty
Quote: Something cool~!
Mod: bunnylover12, please
Background: You pick
Size: Thin and tall
Effects: You pick
Design: No stars please
Color of Text: Whatever matches the pic
Font: Whatever matches

Picture:


This one is MINE MINE~~!! XD

Done by bunnylover12


ahhhh, here yuhh gooo cattiee-channn ^^
it took meee around 35mins ^^
but dats okay since its forr youu ^-^
*huggieess*
◕◡◕

<3 Wahh, thanks! it's great!



hontoo ni?
BA Avii Requesters
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at my party!!
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Username: Heartgirl707
Nikiname:leslie
Quote:no
Mod: HollyChristy
Background: no
Size: tall and thin
Effects: no
Design: star and heart and other suff that cute
Color of Text: any color will do
Font:no
pic:
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/10/09
Username: Heartgirl707
Nikiname:leslie
Quote:no
Mod: HollyChristy
Background: no
Size: tall and thin
Effects: no
Design: star and heart and other suff that cute
Color of Text: any color will do
Font:no
pic:


Was Done By: HollyChristy
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09

ShugoChara1Fan wrote:

Username: Heartgirl707
Nikiname:leslie
Quote:no
Mod: HollyChristy
Background: no
Size: tall and thin
Effects: no
Design: star and heart and other suff that cute
Color of Text: any color will do
Font:no
pic:




Here Hope you like
BA Avii Requesters
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at my party!!
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

HollyChristy wrote:


ShugoChara1Fan wrote:

Username: Heartgirl707
Nikiname:leslie
Quote:no
Mod: HollyChristy
Background: no
Size: tall and thin
Effects: no
Design: star and heart and other suff that cute
Color of Text: any color will do
Font:no
pic:




Here Hope you like


aww thx you!!

BA Avii Requesters
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/9/09
Username: diana_unipet1996
Nikiname: Ana-chan
Quote: can yu find one for me?
Mod: ilike or Bunnylover12
Background: any
Size: thin and tall
Effects: brushes, anythin cute
Design: anythin cute
Color of Text: any
Font:any
Picture


Done by Bunnylover12
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Username: kararzynassj4
Nikiname: Kasia-chan
Quote: yes
Mod:any
Background: cute
Size: thin and tall
Effects: no
Design: you decide
Color of Text: any

Picture:

Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:


Username: kararzynassj4
Nikiname: Kasia-chan
Quote: yes
Mod:any
Background: cute
Size: thin and tall
Effects: no
Design: you decide
Color of Text: any

Picture:



can you give another pic? Datx a hard pic 2 edit >.< Gomen ><
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Username: diana_unipet1996
Nikiname: Ana-chan
Quote: can yu find one for me?
Mod: ilike or Bunnylover12
Background: any
Size: thin and tall
Effects: brushes, anythin cute
Design: anythin cute
Color of Text: any
Font:any
Picture


Done by Bunnylover12


Done Done!! ^^
Time Taken: 34mins x)
Hopee youu likeee <3 ◕◡◕
And invite ur buddiess 2 dis groupiee pleaaseee ><
Posted 2/9/09
Username: Oceangirl600
Nikiname: Nikki
Quote: Happy Valentine Day
Mod: bunnylover12
Background: Anything that is too do with valentines day
Size: Normal Avii size- Long and thin please :]
Effects: Anything to do with Valentines Day
Design: Anything to do with Valentines Day
Color of Text: Anything to do with Valentines Day
Font: Your Choice :]

Picture:


Pending bunnylover12

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.