First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Need Moderators!
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/22/09
I need Moderators!!!

Please fill this up to be a Moderators:

Username:
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--
2--
3--
Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Robot-Pirate Island
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
1-- I have a lot of free time and would love to help do whatever I can to make this group expand and have more fun

2-- I've got a lot of experience of being a moderator/admin (not on crunchyroll) on other websites and games

3-- I can help you w/ things you need help doing :D

AND FOUR : PIKUTO (ME if i get approved :P) WILL ATTACK YOU IF U DON'T!! (lol jk)
Moderator
41719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on a cloud sleeping
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Username: ChocoBear321
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--have time
2-- lots of ideas
3-- Im bored
Posted 1/22/09

Kenblah12 wrote:

1-- I have a lot of free time and would love to help do whatever I can to make this group expand and have more fun

2-- I've got a lot of experience of being a moderator/admin (not on crunchyroll) on other websites and games

3-- I can help you w/ things you need help doing :D

AND FOUR : PIKUTO (ME if i get approved :P) WILL ATTACK YOU IF U DON'T!! (lol jk)


Before I approve you..... What group(s) are you a Moderator?
Posted 1/22/09

ChocoBear321 wrote:

Username: ChocoBear321
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--have time
2-- lots of ideas
3-- Im bored


You have to give me one more..... The one that says "Im bored" is not a good reason, lol..... Nice try though..
Moderator
41719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on a cloud sleeping
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


ChocoBear321 wrote:

Username: ChocoBear321
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--have time
2-- lots of ideas
3-- Im bored


You have to give me one more..... The one that says "Im bored" is not a good reason, lol..... Nice try though..


awwww....fine.....
~ cuz i wanna help make this group better
Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Robot-Pirate Island
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Im was a moderator on some CSS (Counter Strike Source) gaming websites, but i am not a moderator on any groups on CR (made this like 2-3 days ago)
Posted 1/22/09

ChocoBear321 wrote:


Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


ChocoBear321 wrote:

Username: ChocoBear321
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--have time
2-- lots of ideas
3-- Im bored


You have to give me one more..... The one that says "Im bored" is not a good reason, lol..... Nice try though..


awwww....fine.....
~ cuz i wanna help make this group better


Okie Dokie!
Approve!
Moderator
41719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on a cloud sleeping
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


ChocoBear321 wrote:


Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


ChocoBear321 wrote:

Username: ChocoBear321
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--have time
2-- lots of ideas
3-- Im bored


You have to give me one more..... The one that says "Im bored" is not a good reason, lol..... Nice try though..


awwww....fine.....
~ cuz i wanna help make this group better


Okie Dokie!
Approve!


YAYZ *hugz* arigatou tsu-kun
Posted 1/22/09

Kenblah12 wrote:

Im was a moderator on some CSS (Counter Strike Source) gaming websites, but i am not a moderator on any groups on CR (made this like 2-3 days ago) :(


Alright!
Approve!
lol.... I use to play CCS... But I don't play no more...
Member
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Robot-Pirate Island
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


Kenblah12 wrote:

Im was a moderator on some CSS (Counter Strike Source) gaming websites, but i am not a moderator on any groups on CR (made this like 2-3 days ago) :(


Alright!
Approve!
lol.... I use to play CCS... But I don't play no more...



Awww that stinks anyway thanks for the approval :D

Moderator
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Username:Crowg
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--I hav lots of time and this will take some up
2-- I hav loads of ideas and can let them out here
3-- Coz I can gain ideas from others when I'm here

In case you ask:

I'm a moderator in Midnight academy,Nazomimasu High and Shugo Chara charictor profile
Posted 1/23/09

Crowg wrote:

Username:Crowg
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--I hav lots of time and this will take some up
2-- I hav loads of ideas and can let them out here
3-- Coz I can gain ideas from others when I'm here

In case you ask:

I'm a moderator in Midnight academy,Nazomimasu High and Shugo Chara charictor profile


Okie Dokie!

Approve!
Moderator
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


Crowg wrote:

Username:Crowg
Give me 3 reason why you want to be a Moderators:
1--I hav lots of time and this will take some up
2-- I hav loads of ideas and can let them out here
3-- Coz I can gain ideas from others when I'm here

In case you ask:

I'm a moderator in Midnight academy,Nazomimasu High and Shugo Chara charictor profile


Okie Dokie!

Approve!


THANKS!!!!!!!!
Moderator
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
username: Joy3210
reason #1- i have many great ideas to help out on the group
reason #2- i'll try to be active and make the group better like adding banners and such
reason #3: i have nothing to do
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.