First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
_Mother of Earth_
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:

does anyone else wonder why the earth is often refered to as mother earth but never as father earth?


b'coz i think mother is the one who gives more affection, attention, love and secure than father


i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)





u sweatin cuz i got u hot wif my paosting skillz? <- yeah thats a guy w/sunglasses cuz im smoove liek dat
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:

does anyone else wonder why the earth is often refered to as mother earth but never as father earth?


b'coz i think mother is the one who gives more affection, attention, love and secure than father


i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)





u sweatin cuz i got u hot wif my paosting skillz? <- yeah thats a guy w/sunglasses cuz im smoove liek dat


u r a real funny guy
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:

does anyone else wonder why the earth is often refered to as mother earth but never as father earth?


b'coz i think mother is the one who gives more affection, attention, love and secure than father


i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)





u sweatin cuz i got u hot wif my paosting skillz? <- yeah thats a guy w/sunglasses cuz im smoove liek dat


u r a real funny guy


thanks, we should be friends
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:

does anyone else wonder why the earth is often refered to as mother earth but never as father earth?


b'coz i think mother is the one who gives more affection, attention, love and secure than father


i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)





u sweatin cuz i got u hot wif my paosting skillz? <- yeah thats a guy w/sunglasses cuz im smoove liek dat


u r a real funny guy


thanks, we should be friends


why not
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


loz0ot wrote:

does anyone else wonder why the earth is often refered to as mother earth but never as father earth?


b'coz i think mother is the one who gives more affection, attention, love and secure than father


i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)





u sweatin cuz i got u hot wif my paosting skillz? <- yeah thats a guy w/sunglasses cuz im smoove liek dat


u r a real funny guy


thanks, we should be friends


why not


dope
3275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Sooner, better.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

loz0ot wrote:



i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)


People gettin deep and philosophical itt
Posted 1/22/09

h3ntie wrote:


loz0ot wrote:



i like to think that its becuz god is the father, and he fucked the earth so that it would give birth to humanity ;)


People gettin deep and philosophical itt


In Egyptian mythology, the Earth was male, and the sky was female.
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Feminism is made...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
In reality, only hippies have "sex" with Earth.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Cuddlebuns wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:

Earth will survive until the Sun expands and consumes it.


Or until we blow it up.



I don't know we'll have that kind of power anytime soon.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

jewishplayer wrote:

In reality, only hippies have "sex" with Earth.


Eyyo dun generalize. I'm not a hippie and i like to luv up the earth every now and then
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

asamiueto wrote:


Chinawoman wrote:

Everyone knows that the Earth is being polluted and species are dying out, that if we continue our lifestyle, we wouldn't survive after a few more generations. But people just don't seem to care; our greed dominates our lives. We don't understand, we are like slaves to a god of greed behind a grinning cardboard mask. Like mindless hamsters in a wheel, we chase materialist happiness, we power the enormous machine of society until our hearts give out, too afraid to stand up and change the world we have built.


please site non-biased facts on just "a few more generations" of survival of the human race.

we hear a lot about change these days.
what are your practical plans to change the infrastructure of the world to actually make this a reality?



Every "fact" is biased, my dear, haven't you heard? Facts are made by people, each with his or her own bias. By the way, I assume you mean "cite"; "site" is a noun, meaning a place, or short-form of "website"--a place on the internet. Once again, I will give you 20 dollars to find one unbiased fact in the whole of existence; something that is true, without the confirmation of a living being. Information as we know it only exists through communication between living things. Your teachers lied; there is not anything that is unbiased.

If what you mean by "practical" is "disposed to action as opposed to speculation or abstraction" [Merriam-Webster, a goose would know it's a valid source], then any idea can be practical, when disposed to action as opposed to speculation or abstraction. Radical changes, technological advances, leaders with sound judgment, better-educated people, a wave of non-passive behavior, blah blah, any of these factors can lengthen our specie's survival on earth. Predict the future? DIY, do it yourself, since you have so much free time play-detecting someone you've "dismissed" from a previous conversation, no doubt you've read my entire profile too. You came back out of pity for yourself, to crawl into my garden and beg on your knees for the last shred of your dignity hanging from my golden apple tree. But you don't understand; I've already won. You are twenty years old, your life ahead of you like a corridor, the color of newsprint, dying tomatoes in the corner. It's too depressing, I would pity you too.
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Ithemba wrote:


Chinawoman wrote:

Or climate change destroys all species. Or until we have another major world-conflict between competing powers. Unless we are careful, it would be a short while.


Yeah but Earth will still be here..


The particles that form Earth will always be in existence. But the state of the world as we know it may be completely unrecognizable.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Julmabob wrote:

Sooner, better.


how come... i wont be there at that time..
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

Chinawoman wrote:




so you have no facts to support anything you previously stated.
and no realistic plans to change the global infrastructure to obtain these goals.

not interested in your profile, winning online arguments,
dealing with your inferiority complex, or excuses for not providing the above information.


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.