Help!!!!please give me a good manga to read...>.
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / to where I am now...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Please!!!!! give me a manga that I could read but not ecchi or hentai...^-^
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
sry i can't help but most mangas have that stuff... try skip beat...... *idk bout this one* peach fuzz maybe?
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Try reading these:
>>> Five
>>> B.O.D.Y.
>>> S.P.Y
>>> Punch!
>>> Koko ni Iru Yo!
>>> Hanatsuki Hime
>>> The Prince's Cactus
>>> Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / to where I am now...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

darkzecretz wrote:

Try reading these:
>>> Five
>>> B.O.D.Y.
>>> S.P.Y
>>> Punch!
>>> Koko ni Iru Yo!
>>> Hanatsuki Hime
>>> The Prince's Cactus
>>> Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume


thanks !!!^-^.. but I read it all and the others I tried but didn't like it...^-^
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / to where I am now...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Izataki wrote:

sry i can't help but most mangas have that stuff... try skip beat...... *idk bout this one* peach fuzz maybe?


thanks !!!^-^.. but I read it all and the others I tried but didn't like it...^-^ ummm....where can I find peach fuzz?
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

alfea wrote:


Izataki wrote:

sry i can't help but most mangas have that stuff... try skip beat...... *idk bout this one* peach fuzz maybe?


thanks !!!^-^.. but I read it all and the others I tried but didn't like it...^-^ ummm....where can I find peach fuzz?


i'm not so sure... it's short though... *3 volumes only* all i know is that the manga was made by Tokyopop
2947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / to where I am now...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Izataki wrote:


alfea wrote:


Izataki wrote:

sry i can't help but most mangas have that stuff... try skip beat...... *idk bout this one* peach fuzz maybe?


thanks !!!^-^.. but I read it all and the others I tried but didn't like it...^-^ ummm....where can I find peach fuzz?


i'm not so sure... it's short though... *3 volumes only* all i know is that the manga was made by Tokyopop


ahh...ok...thanks!!^-^
Posted 1/22/09

alfea wrote:

Please!!!!! give me a manga that I could read but not ecchi or hentai...^-^


*palm to the face* NO. personal threads = No.
Posted 1/22/09
Please use the Favorite Manga/ Recommended Manga thread

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.