Scenarios that attempt to explain your outlook on love.
Answer these questions honestly. Do not scroll down without writing your answers first. The analysis of these questions are just below! No cheating!
1. The end of the world is coming, if you can save only one kind of animal, which one will you pick?
2. If you had to be an animal which one would you choose?
3. If you have the power to make one species disappear forever, which one will that be?
4. If one of the following animals could speak which would you prefer it to be?
5. On an isolated island you can only have one of the following as your companion, which one would you choose?
6. If you had the ability to tame all animals, which would you prefer as a pet?
b. White tiger
c. Polar bear
7. If you could be an animal for 5 minutes which of the following would you prefer to be?
1. Your choice represents the personality of the person you would be attracted to in real life situation.
a. Rabbit - Cold as ice on the outside, but warm inside.
b. Sheep - Obedient and warm.
c. Deer - Elegant and well-mannered.
d. Horse - Unbridled, free-spirited and free
2. Your choice represents the impression that you would like to give to your partner.
a. Dog - Loyal and faithful.
b. Cat - Stylish
c. Horse - Optimistic
d. Snake - Flexible
3. Your choice represents the behavior that would cause you to break up with your partner.
a. Lion - Your partner's arrogance and authoritative behavior.
b. Snake - Your partner is too emotional and moody and you don't know how to please him/her.
c. Crocodile - Your partner's ruthlessness.
d. Shark - Your partner's insecurity.
4. Your choice represents the kind of relationship that you would like to build with your partner.
a. Sheep - You both know what the other person is thinking without saying a word.
b. Horse - Both of you should be able to talk about everything and anything with no secrets kept.
c. Rabbit - A relationship that makes you feel warm and always in love.
d. Bird - A long-lasting relationship.
5. Your choice shows whether you are capable of committing adultery
a. Human - Probably not.
b. Pig - You can't resist desire and lust so you are likely to commit adultery.
c. Cow - You are tolerant and you will try very hard not to do it.
d. Bird - You don't like to make commitments and are likely to commit adultery.
6. Your choice represents your views about marriage.
a. Dinosaur - You are quite pessimistic and you don't think happy marriages exist anymore nowadays.
b. White tiger - You think marriage is something precious, once you get married, you'll treasure it and your partner very much.
c. Polar bear - You are afraid of marriage, you think it would take away your freedom.
d. Leopard - You always wanted to get married, but in fact, you don't know what it's all about.
7. Your choice represents your views about love at this present moment.
a. Lion - You always thirst for love, you can do anything for it, but you won't fall for it easily.
b. Cat - You are quite self-centered; you think of love as something you can get and trash anytime you want.
c. Horse - You don't want to be tied by a steady relationship, you just want to flirt.
d. Pigeon - You think of love as a commitment for both parties.
i am not online nor offline; i am Invisible