First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Fashion/or Art anime
2929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Does anyone know any good animes about fashion, or other forms of art? Or atleast animes that aren't about art but have a strong focus on art, or characters that are very artistic.
I've watched Paradise Kiss already, but can't find anything similar, I love that anime.
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/Recommend-me-an-Anime-Read-First-Post.html

sometimes, i wonder if the sticky threads are any use at all...?
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Ellienigma wrote:

Does anyone know any good animes about fashion, or other forms of art? Or atleast animes that aren't about art but have a strong focus on art, or characters that are very artistic.
I've watched Paradise Kiss already, but can't find anything similar, I love that anime.


Well you could try the anime, "Nana"~ it's from the creators of Paradise Kiss after all.. and "Honey and Clover" is an anime about Art, but it's more of a romance anime than a philosophical art anime.
Posted 1/22/09
there's a thread for recommendations...
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Makati, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
duh...............
9845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
paradise kiss
honey and clover
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
How about Nana? =]
Posted 1/22/09
fashion?? hmm.....i can only think of paradise kiss, sorry...
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Fashion!? I think Tsubasa Chronicle is also like a fashion type anime.....i think......because they travel through different worlds........
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everlasting Road
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
I dont know much sorry
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / totoroland
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
hm i like the fashion in FLCL!!

oh and i looooove the fashion in nana!!!!!

ouran has cool fashion too!
61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Honey and Clover
Canvas 2: Rainbow Colored Sketch

I haven't watched this before but you can try:
Hidimari Sketch
Sketchbook ~full of colors~ (not recommended.... i almost fell asleep watching the 1st and 2nd episodes)
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

mourneblade wrote:

Fashion!? I think Tsubasa Chronicle is also like a fashion type anime.....i think......because they travel through different worlds........


And that makes so much sense, does it?
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

Artemis-sensei wrote:


mourneblade wrote:

Fashion!? I think Tsubasa Chronicle is also like a fashion type anime.....i think......because they travel through different worlds........


And that makes so much sense, does it?


yeah it does since there are not many world's who haves the same clothes -_-

3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Random Pic#19
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.