First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Most Violentest Animes???
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

asuka222 wrote:

no one can out violent elfen lied

but try Mnemosyne


You clearly haven't seen many anime . Elfen Lied has way too many non violent episodes to be considered the most violent .
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Dragon BaII Z they bIow up everything, who can be more vioIent than them, btw what does vioIenest means, is it a English word
Dr0
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
dokuro chan, elfen lied, hellsing, ehmm....bleach-naruto-one piece? 200 episodes of fighting
NOW THATS VIOLENT
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
not really naruto and bleach caus they have 2 many fillers and 2 much talking (i meen it takes 4 episodes for them to shutup and start fighitng or some1 explains something with the crap music in bleach going on it feels like years) i consider them drama anime now anime the most violent manga/anime was berserk and elfen lied was gd
Dr0
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
elfen lied: cut their bodies into peices, yeah like using knives or something.

but bleach for example are way much more powerfull
but to say violent? what´s the most violent? a cero or 4 invisible arms? who can only reach like 5m btw













284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Russia, Moscow
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
our life
17196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / IN
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
elfen lied is a top-lister probly number one....but theres this other one that i cant remmeber that was just awful...the eps dint really go in a progressive order they were all basically stand alones of this town and this guy that died TERRIBLE deaths every ep......it might be the one in the first post...........on and dokuro-chan is a pretty messed up one too
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / california - gardena
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

mackreki wrote:


asuka222 wrote:

no one can out violent elfen lied

but try Mnemosyne


You clearly haven't seen many anime . Elfen Lied has way too many non violent episodes to be considered the most violent .


well, can you name an anime that can out violent elfen lied?
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

asuka222 wrote:


mackreki wrote:


asuka222 wrote:

no one can out violent elfen lied

but try Mnemosyne


You clearly haven't seen many anime . Elfen Lied has way too many non violent episodes to be considered the most violent .


well, can you name an anime that can out violent elfen lied?


I named 5 already that pretty much make Elfen Lied look like a rather tame anime. Just look on page 2 or 3 . Elfen Lied has a couple of brutal scenes , but the series itself is too dialogue intensive in many parts to be considered the most violent .


I think there is more violence in the second to last episode of Berserk alone , than there is in the entire Elfen Lied series . We don't even need to examine the rest of Berserk even though every single episode has a lot of violence .
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Berserk is quite violent but has a great story. Blade of the immortal is also quite violent from what i have seen,
They both have violence blood and gore!
Posted 1/22/09
Elfen Lied was pretty full on in some of the ep's, i guess there is other way violent one's anyways
Posted 1/22/09
Berserk.
2997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / yuMe no nAkA e>.
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
,..i'll go for sayoNara zetsubou SEnSei,..after seeing it's first ep,..i didn't continue it,..i don't know,..it was violent for me,..the hanging stuff,..something like that...

,..and yeah,..not to mention ending of schoOl days,..
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Dokuro-chan and this is a topic I have definitly seen before >_>
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

sbackner wrote:

elfen lied is a top-lister probly number one....but theres this other one that i cant remmeber that was just awful...the eps dint really go in a progressive order they were all basically stand alones of this town and this guy that died TERRIBLE deaths every ep......it might be the one in the first post...........on and dokuro-chan is a pretty messed up one too


Let me guess,Higurashi?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.