First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply If you are quitting
Posted 1/31/09

Aka_Tsuki wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Aka_Tsuki wrote:

yeah, we need you .


haha you need me my ass.. dont belive so


no no, I don't need ur ass. I need you.


haha... that's not what i meant xD... sheesh *hugs*
Posted 1/31/09

JennyD wrote:


atcf95 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


atcf95 wrote:


JennyD wrote:

I will delete my account sooon


awww...why dun u stay for a lil longer??people need u.....


haha... people alwas say they need me but then they just throw me away like nothing


i didnt..even though i dun really know u...but i never throw away a fren of mine...i never did....u wanna be my fren??


haha naww... what a cute friend u are ^^ well i dont mind


hee hee....*smile sweetly*yeah!!!!me got new fren!!
Posted 2/3/09

Shin-rei-kun wrote:


nicole8angel8 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:

I will delete my account sooon


Why ?


Beause I'm tierd of it, and it's not importnat


but you are important and special to me, jie. I love you as my real jie.. I hope you stay by my side


People needs you and nikon(nikki) needs you .


Needing and not reciving Keal....
Some say they need but in the end they just throw me away
Posted 2/3/09

JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


nicole8angel8 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:

I will delete my account sooon


Why ?


Beause I'm tierd of it, and it's not importnat


but you are important and special to me, jie. I love you as my real jie.. I hope you stay by my side


People needs you and nikon(nikki) needs you .


Needing and not reciving Keal....
Some say they need but in the end they just throw me away


Some , does not mean all .
Posted 2/3/09

Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


nicole8angel8 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:

I will delete my account sooon


Why ?


Beause I'm tierd of it, and it's not importnat


but you are important and special to me, jie. I love you as my real jie.. I hope you stay by my side


People needs you and nikon(nikki) needs you .


Needing and not reciving Keal....
Some say they need but in the end they just throw me away


Some , does not mean all .


but some is many
Posted 2/3/09

JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


nicole8angel8 wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:

I will delete my account sooon


Why ?


Beause I'm tierd of it, and it's not importnat


but you are important and special to me, jie. I love you as my real jie.. I hope you stay by my side


People needs you and nikon(nikki) needs you .


Needing and not reciving Keal....
Some say they need but in the end they just throw me away


Some , does not mean all .


but some is many


Many still does not mean all .
Posted 2/3/09

Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:



but some is many


Many still does not mean all .


but many is most of them
Posted 2/3/09

JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:



but some is many


Many still does not mean all .


but many is most of them


Most of them still does not mean all .
Posted 2/3/09

Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:


Shin-rei-kun wrote:


JennyD wrote:



but some is many


Many still does not mean all .


but many is most of them


Most of them still does not mean all .


we're talking about the wrong point right now... I am leaving and i have decided so..
Member
130484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 7/16/11
..
Posted 2/4/09

nicole8angel8 wrote:



why are you leaving everyone then? Including me, Sakura, Hannah, Keal, Alicia, etc... there's alot of us here that won't throw you away.. what ever happens, through think and thin, we'll be sisters! I love you soo much, I can't talke it if you leave me... *cries* T_T don't leave... please... I beg of you... don't leave... at least not "us" the people who loves you and care for you and the one who will bear anything for you and who will be here for you and the one who will always be bu your side... please....


Nikie meimei.. haha.. Hannah? Keal? ??? haaha *grin* that mdeme really laught...
People can be false... I can say i love everyone, i can say i love my enemies...
Lying is easy but telling the truth?? can someone?? not what i know...
Member
130484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 7/16/11
..
Posted 2/4/09

nicole8angel8 wrote:



Nikie meimei.. haha.. Hannah? Keal? ??? haaha *grin* that mdeme really laught...
People can be false... I can say i love everyone, i can say i love my enemies...
Lying is easy but telling the truth?? can someone?? not what i know...


Jie, I am not lying... I'm telling the truth... am I'm soo serious... you want me to prove to you that I am not lying? Jie, your really important and special to me.. please don't leave....

I know 're not lying mei, i know that clearly....
But the way pplz hurts me and dont kep thier promises...
It's like opening a old scar and pour salt in it...
Posted 2/5/09
it's okay, if u really wanna leave.. but!! please get on msn sometimes, so I can still chat with u !
Posted 2/5/09

Aka_Tsuki wrote:

it's okay, if u really wanna leave.. but!! please get on msn sometimes, so I can still chat with u !


hahaha u're soo cute.. well I will get a new msn, but i'll add u so no worries <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.