First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime Character you wish to play in FOC
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.

This is for you Holy_may (and the other moron who can't stop blabbering about my thread)

FOC is Fight Of Characters. It has anime charcters in it used for- well duh, gaming. The latest is 8.0m , I think, and Neji is the latest character in it.It is a Map in WC3 FT. If you know DoTa, then you should know this.

MODS, please lock if you think this is a personal thread.And delete if its a DUP.Thanks.
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / philippines,angel...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
lol i want brook of one piece to be there
i have a garena lol what are you a filipino player??
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Personal thread...........
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.


sheesh.I knew someone like you would quote me. Fight of characters.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

domjtimog wrote:

lol i want brook of one piece to be there
i have a garena lol what are you a filipino player??


oo pinoy ako. addd mo nlng ah. sabihin mo nren kung sino ka para indi ako malito.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Maou068 wrote:

Personal thread...........


How can this be a PERSONAL THREAD huh?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Aww, little boy doesn't know how to spell out the whole thing.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


Wth. are you talking about?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:



Wth. are you talking about?


Poor mentally challenged kid, he doesn't even know what i am talking about. Oh, here is what mentally challenged mean: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Personal thread...........


How can this be a PERSONAL THREAD huh?



Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Refer to the highlighted word... You are inviting people to play GArena with you so that makes it a personal thread and on top of that this thread should be in the Game section since thread is all about Fight of Characters.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.


sheesh.I knew someone like you would quote me. Fight of characters.


Then you should've worded that out on you first post.
Was it really that hard?
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

rexxar wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:



Wth. are you talking about?


Poor mentally challenged kid, he doesn't even know what i am talking about. Oh, here is what mentally challenged mean: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation


You were talking about spelling.What did i mispell? god sometimes i wonder about people like you. seriously, do you even know what im talking about here?
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
not sure atm ..
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Maou068 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Personal thread...........


How can this be a PERSONAL THREAD huh?



Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Refer to the highlighted word... You are inviting people to play GArena with you so that makes it a personal thread and on top of that this thread should be in the Game section since thread is all about Fight of Characters.


Ok.Tell me, do you know what is FIGHT OF CHARACTERS?
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.


sheesh.I knew someone like you would quote me. Fight of characters.


Then you should've worded that out on you first post.
Was it really that hard?


I'd rather not. You see, I mentioned too, those who don't know what FOC is, research it yourself right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.