First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime Character you wish to play in FOC
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.


sheesh.I knew someone like you would quote me. Fight of characters.


Then you should've worded that out on you first post.
Was it really that hard?


I'd rather not. You see, I mentioned too, those who don't know what FOC is, research it yourself right?


FOC could've meant a lot of things. I even suggested one. I hate repeating myself, but let me reiterate. You're the topic starter, so it's your responsibility to state your topic plain but thorough.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.


sheesh.I knew someone like you would quote me. Fight of characters.


Then you should've worded that out on you first post.
Was it really that hard?


I'd rather not. You see, I mentioned too, those who don't know what FOC is, research it yourself right?


FOC could've meant a lot of things. I even suggested one. I hate repeating myself, but let me reiterate. You're the topic starter, so it's your responsibility to state your topic plain but thorough.


OK. then tell me.are there anime characters in Forces Of corruption?
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Are you referencing to the game Forces of Corruption
or a different thing?



But really, the way you phrase your post, puts people off. You as OP should make your topic plain but thorough.


sheesh.I knew someone like you would quote me. Fight of characters.


Then you should've worded that out on you first post.
Was it really that hard?


I'd rather not. You see, I mentioned too, those who don't know what FOC is, research it yourself right?


FOC could've meant a lot of things. I even suggested one. I hate repeating myself, but let me reiterate. You're the topic starter, so it's your responsibility to state your topic plain but thorough.


OK. then tell me.are there anime characters in Forces Of corruption?


I advice you to read your original post. The way it's worded out can suggest a lot of things.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


see?then tell me, WHAT "FOC" in the world has anime?if you say it suggests a lot of things? go on, please tell me.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


Maou068 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Personal thread...........


How can this be a PERSONAL THREAD huh?



Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Refer to the highlighted word... You are inviting people to play GArena with you so that makes it a personal thread and on top of that this thread should be in the Game section since thread is all about Fight of Characters.


Ok.Tell me, do you know what is FIGHT OF CHARACTERS?


It's a WC3 mod you retard!
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Maou068 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Maou068 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Personal thread...........


How can this be a PERSONAL THREAD huh?



Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?

For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.

Mine would be, yamamoto. from KHr. I wish he really would be in FOC.

btw, add me in gg (garena) same name.


Refer to the highlighted word... You are inviting people to play GArena with you so that makes it a personal thread and on top of that this thread should be in the Game section since thread is all about Fight of Characters.


Ok.Tell me, do you know what is FIGHT OF CHARACTERS?


It's a WC3 mod you retard!


whew!I thought you don't know.SO do you play? if you do, then why did you not just give out the straight answer to my question?

3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:



see?then tell me, WHAT "FOC" in the world has anime?if you say it suggests a lot of things? go on, please tell me.


See what? You think too narrowly of your own question. The POINT remains. The topic you posted fails.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
This is all I could find of FOC

FOC Full Operational Capability (DoD acquisition term to depict when a specific activity reaches maturity)
FOC Focus
FOC Free Of Charge
FOC Faint Object Camera (Hubble Telescope)
FOC Fiber Optic Cable
FOC Field Oriented Control
FOC Friend of the Court
FOC Firm Order Confirmation
FOC Final Operational Capability
FOC Flag of Convenience
FOC Factory Outlet Center
FOC Flight of the Conchords (TV series)
FOC Freedom of Choice
FOC Firm Order Commitment
FOC Fisheries and Oceans Canada
FOC First Order Condition (mathematics)
FOC Fiber Optic Communications
FOC Flight Operation Center
FOC Ferrari Owners Club
FOC Fiber Optic Connector
FOC Family of Companies
FOC Friends of Carlotta (from movie 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid')
FOC FEMA Operations Center
FOC Full and Open Competition
FOC Flight Operations Center
FOC First Of Class
FOC Forward Only Conversion (radio control cars)
FOC Federation Orientation Committee (University of Waterloo, California)
FOC Flex-on-Cap
FOC Fiber Optic Component
FOC Father of Chapel (senior trades union official SOGAT & NGA)
FOC Fear Of Commitment
FOC Field Operations Center
FOC Fuzhou City (China)
FOC Future Operational Capability
FOC Follow-On Contract
FOC Follower of Christ
FOC Face of Curb
FOC Forward of Center (archery)
FOC Full Operational Clearance
FOC Father of Child
FOC Frontal-Occipital Circumference
FOC Fell Off Chair
FOC Force Organization Chart (gaming)
FOC Front-Of-Counter
FOC First Class CW Operator's Club (UK)
FOC Flux Cutting (welding)
FOC Flight Operations Committee (IATA)
FOC Financial Operations Center
FOC Friends of Colombia (Peace Corps alumni)
FOC First Office Call (medical appointment)
FOC Flat Over Crest (Rally Car Racing)
FOC FORSCOM Operations Center
FOC Fall Off Chair
FOC Future Operating Capability
FOC Full Of Choice (Malacca, Malaysia shop)
FOC Factor of Cooperation
FOC Fall Out of Chair
FOC Farthest-On Circle
FOC Foreign Operating Companies
FOC Festival of Celebration
FOC Foreign Object Check
FOC Facility Operations Center
FOC Fleet Operations Center
FOC Fear Of Controlling (air traffic control)
FOC Furthest-On Circle
FOC Facilities Operations Committee
FOC Friends of Cry
FOC Future Operations Cell
FOC Fiber Optical Characterization
FOC Firing Officer Console
FOC Fin Opener Crank (missile assembly tool)
FOC Friends of the Carpenters (non-profit ministry)
FOC Force Output Compare
FOC Fail over Cluster
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

holy_may wrote:

This is all I could find of FOC

FOC Full Operational Capability (DoD acquisition term to depict when a specific activity reaches maturity)
FOC Focus
FOC Free Of Charge
FOC Faint Object Camera (Hubble Telescope)
FOC Fiber Optic Cable
FOC Field Oriented Control
FOC Friend of the Court
FOC Firm Order Confirmation
FOC Final Operational Capability
FOC Flag of Convenience
FOC Factory Outlet Center
FOC Flight of the Conchords (TV series)
FOC Freedom of Choice
FOC Firm Order Commitment
FOC Fisheries and Oceans Canada
FOC First Order Condition (mathematics)
FOC Fiber Optic Communications
FOC Flight Operation Center
FOC Ferrari Owners Club
FOC Fiber Optic Connector
FOC Family of Companies
FOC Friends of Carlotta (from movie 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid')
FOC FEMA Operations Center
FOC Full and Open Competition
FOC Flight Operations Center
FOC First Of Class
FOC Forward Only Conversion (radio control cars)
FOC Federation Orientation Committee (University of Waterloo, California)
FOC Flex-on-Cap
FOC Fiber Optic Component
FOC Father of Chapel (senior trades union official SOGAT & NGA)
FOC Fear Of Commitment
FOC Field Operations Center
FOC Fuzhou City (China)
FOC Future Operational Capability
FOC Follow-On Contract
FOC Follower of Christ
FOC Face of Curb
FOC Forward of Center (archery)
FOC Full Operational Clearance
FOC Father of Child
FOC Frontal-Occipital Circumference
FOC Fell Off Chair
FOC Force Organization Chart (gaming)
FOC Front-Of-Counter
FOC First Class CW Operator's Club (UK)
FOC Flux Cutting (welding)
FOC Flight Operations Committee (IATA)
FOC Financial Operations Center
FOC Friends of Colombia (Peace Corps alumni)
FOC First Office Call (medical appointment)
FOC Flat Over Crest (Rally Car Racing)
FOC FORSCOM Operations Center
FOC Fall Off Chair
FOC Future Operating Capability
FOC Full Of Choice (Malacca, Malaysia shop)
FOC Factor of Cooperation
FOC Fall Out of Chair
FOC Farthest-On Circle
FOC Foreign Operating Companies
FOC Festival of Celebration
FOC Foreign Object Check
FOC Facility Operations Center
FOC Fleet Operations Center
FOC Fear Of Controlling (air traffic control)
FOC Furthest-On Circle
FOC Facilities Operations Committee
FOC Friends of Cry
FOC Future Operations Cell
FOC Fiber Optical Characterization
FOC Firing Officer Console
FOC Fin Opener Crank (missile assembly tool)
FOC Friends of the Carpenters (non-profit ministry)
FOC Force Output Compare
FOC Fail over Cluster


Nice! lol. Ok, which of those is a game, and which of those do you find anime in?

86203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
US
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


Lol... You surely have a lot of time in your hand to look for all that for a flaming thread.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:



see?then tell me, WHAT "FOC" in the world has anime?if you say it suggests a lot of things? go on, please tell me.


See what? You think too narrowly of your own question. The POINT remains. The topic you posted fails.


haizzzz...OK, how can my topic fail anyway?It might fail if people like you who dont know what i'm talking about reply and reply and reply, but still don't know what FOC is. at least Maou068 knew what im talking about. Geez.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:

Nice! lol. Ok, which of those is a game, and which of those do you find anime in?



None >_> so spit it! Otherwise, this is a personal thread
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

2anime4ever wrote:



Lol... You surely have a lot of time in your hand to look for all that for a flaming thread.


2min was enough to look for it
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / That depends of w...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Fail
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.