First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime Character you wish to play in FOC
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
ok. how does the front page look now?
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

holy_may wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

Nice! lol. Ok, which of those is a game, and which of those do you find anime in?



None >_> so spit it! Otherwise, this is a personal thread

done. check the first page.

37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Wrong Section >_>
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

holy_may wrote:

Wrong Section >_>


XD.
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Joseph from blassreiter or somebody that can beat shiki and zorro
anyway wrong section
3741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Sanzu no Kawa
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Should this thread even be here?
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:



see?then tell me, WHAT "FOC" in the world has anime?if you say it suggests a lot of things? go on, please tell me.


See what? You think too narrowly of your own question. The POINT remains. The topic you posted fails.


haizzzz...OK, how can my topic fail anyway?It might fail if people like you who dont know what i'm talking about reply and reply and reply, but still don't know what FOC is. at least Maou068 knew what im talking about. Geez.


It's nice to see how you try to comfort yourself with this statement. It is also quite noticeable that in an argument, you are good at evasion. You also are inclined in stressing how superior your knowledge on specific things are by undermining and ignoring other people's idea.


Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?


When making a new thread on forums, always think on how other users would interpret your post. Internet is available for everyone, and FOC isn't something standard like ASAP or LOL.


For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.


This statement fails. One, because it's arrogant and it puts people off. Two, it marks lack of discipline simply because it can be avoided by wording out the acronym. It would've been better to say; "Is there an anime character you really wish you could play him or her in FOC (Fight of Characters)? I request none FOC fans to refrain from replying."


btw, add me in gg (garena) same name


This is obviously a form of advertisement.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


rexxar wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:



Wth. are you talking about?


Poor mentally challenged kid, he doesn't even know what i am talking about. Oh, here is what mentally challenged mean: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation


You were talking about spelling.What did i mispell? god sometimes i wonder about people like you. seriously, do you even know what im talking about here?


LOL, you still don't get it? Okay then, to put it in baby term, i am just saying you are too lazy to spell out FOC, so chill kid, no need to hurt yourself.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


*blab blab blab* WTF is FOC? and noooooooooooooo personal thread.
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i'm pretty much satisfied on the characters on the FOC... still DOTA is still the best..
Posted 1/22/09
FOC = fuck = fuk = fuc???
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

rexxar wrote:



*blab blab blab* WTF is FOC? and noooooooooooooo personal thread.


my god.Then you are a noob.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mikedova wrote:

i'm pretty much satisfied on the characters on the FOC... still DOTA is still the best..


Agree.But still, im talking about anime here.
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


s31r31 wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:



see?then tell me, WHAT "FOC" in the world has anime?if you say it suggests a lot of things? go on, please tell me.


See what? You think too narrowly of your own question. The POINT remains. The topic you posted fails.


haizzzz...OK, how can my topic fail anyway?It might fail if people like you who dont know what i'm talking about reply and reply and reply, but still don't know what FOC is. at least Maou068 knew what im talking about. Geez.


It's nice to see how you try to comfort yourself with this statement. It is also quite noticeable that in an argument, you are good at evasion. You also are inclined in stressing how superior your knowledge on specific things are by undermining and ignoring other people's idea.


Is there an anime you really wish you could play him or her in FOC?


When making a new thread on forums, always think on how other users would interpret your post. Internet is available for everyone, and FOC isn't something standard like ASAP or LOL.


For those who does'nt know what Foc is, Research it yourself.And don't reply here.


This statement fails. One, because it's arrogant and it puts people off. Two, it marks lack of discipline simply because it can be avoided by wording out the acronym. It would've been better to say; "Is there an anime character you really wish you could play him or her in FOC (Fight of Characters)? I request none FOC fans to refrain from replying."


btw, add me in gg (garena) same name


This is obviously a form of advertisement.


For short, you don't know what the heck FOC is right? haha. tsk tsk.

5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
like MUGEN more it has more anime characters
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

blue_raindragon wrote:


mikedova wrote:

i'm pretty much satisfied on the characters on the FOC... still DOTA is still the best..


Agree.But still, im talking about anime here.


well but most off them in FOC are just way overkill... starting w/ goku and luffy..
do you really need to add more? i bet sanji would do great too...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.