First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[C o n t e s t] Valentine's Avii~
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/29/09
ok new contest ~

Valentine's day Avii~

Prize-
certificate of 1st place and gets to be a mod for a week.
also gets to be n the all of fame page-

info needed-
userame:
name:
age:
entry[in spoiler]
ex:



end date~ february 13th
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..
Posted 1/22/09

Midnight_Starz wrote:

Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..


yeah n if u win u get a certificate
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:

Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..


yeah n if u win u get a certificate

LOL! Okay :3
Posted 1/22/09

Midnight_Starz wrote:


princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:

Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..


yeah n if u win u get a certificate

LOL! Okay :3


ahah hav fun xP i like how mai honey-senpai avii came out *points to it*
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:

Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..


yeah n if u win u get a certificate

LOL! Okay :3


ahah hav fun xP i like how mai honey-senpai avii came out *points to it*

XD, I'll write the same words :]

Posted 1/22/09

Midnight_Starz wrote:


princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:

Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..


yeah n if u win u get a certificate

LOL! Okay :3


ahah hav fun xP i like how mai honey-senpai avii came out *points to it*

XD, I'll write the same words :]



haha "will u be my valentine?" lol i hav to make valentines day cards for mai buddies >-<
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:

Can I make one for fun? xD
If I have time..


yeah n if u win u get a certificate

LOL! Okay :3


ahah hav fun xP i like how mai honey-senpai avii came out *points to it*

XD, I'll write the same words :]



haha "will u be my valentine?" lol i hav to make valentines day cards for mai buddies >-<

I never do those o-o
Posted 1/22/09

i meant for my friends on cr
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

princesita wrote:


i meant for my friends on cr

Yeah, I know. I never do those >_>
Or maybe I will >;]
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Heres MINE!!!!
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
userame: Midnight_Starz
name: Athena
age: 13
entry: I did this in a few minutes o.o
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/28/09

age: 15
name: san
user: sanshine
Posted 1/25/09

Midnight_Starz wrote:

userame: Midnight_Starz
name: Athena
age: 13
entry: I did this in a few minutes o.o


aw thats so cute xD is that utau?? O.o
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

princesita wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:

userame: Midnight_Starz
name: Athena
age: 13
entry: I did this in a few minutes o.o


aw thats so cute xD is that utau?? O.o

Lolz, yes :D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.