First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[C o n t e s t] Valentine's Avii~
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vampireknight_bleach wrote:

userame: vampireknight_bleach
name: yen-chan
age: 13
entry:
heheh its not that good ><

Nuh-uhh! It's very good! :O I like it ^^
Member
5298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09
userame:HaTsu-ReNAii
name: Haru-Chan :3
age: 12
entry:

[please ignore it's suckiness >_<]
Member
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Midnight_Starz wrote:


vampireknight_bleach wrote:

userame: vampireknight_bleach
name: yen-chan
age: 13
entry:
heheh its not that good ><

Nuh-uhh! It's very good! :O I like it ^^


hehe thx ^^
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vampireknight_bleach wrote:


Midnight_Starz wrote:


vampireknight_bleach wrote:

userame: vampireknight_bleach
name: yen-chan
age: 13
entry:
heheh its not that good ><

Nuh-uhh! It's very good! :O I like it ^^


hehe thx ^^

Your welcome ^^
Member
3778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
userame: a1pha_5tigma
name: Xaviera
age: 15
entry:

sorry if it's sux TT^TT
Member
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On MangaRox2's Pr...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09
userame: XxAsami-chanxX
name: Asami
age: 16
entry:



Pls Ignore The Fact That It Sucks >_<
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

HaTsu-ReNAii wrote:

userame:HaTsu-ReNAii
name: Haru-Chan :3
age: 12
entry:

[please ignore it's suckiness >_<]


SO CUTE!!! omgosh, just adorablez.
16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ・♡。゚+.✿BunniBunni...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09

Yeah .. its really crap .
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09

CuteBunni wrote:


Yeah .. its really crap .


it's so fly.
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

CuteBunni wrote:


Yeah .. its really crap .

How did you do those boxes on the bottom? :O
Can you tell me?
Special Mod
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
The contest is almost over :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.