First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Training Grounds
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/29/09
A place made especially for those who with to further strengthen their mind, body and soul. It is fit for any element and race.
First we have the weight lifting room, It's designed to help get your muscles in shape and show of how strong you really are.

After excersizing you may want to take a break and cool off in the luxurious indoor pool
Or if you'd rather being outside to take a swim We've also got ourselves a large outdoor pool

Next We hae our different Climates, We have plenty to fit your fancies
The first one is for those who like using stealth and hiding in the midst of the shadows
Next we have our Fiery grounds, This place is a great way to heat things up.
After, for those who enjoy to stalk in through the shadows, come to the shadow dome
Now for those water lovers, A large lake with plenty of space to manipulate the water, also for those who arn't so great in the water theres a large island surrounding the lake, making the fight a bit tougher for those water lovers
finally we have a large wide open area with a huge hill so those who like to play with the wind can get nice gusts of it, This place also has lots of different scents making it a great way to identify things
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*in her wolf form*
Rima:This is an odd place-quiet with no one here.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
*walks into the training grounds*
This is the first time coming here, Maybe I'll be able to blow off some steam
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

Asuka_sama wrote:

*walks into the training grounds*
This is the first time coming here, Maybe I'll be able to blow off some steam


*walks into training grounds*i see youer not in a bad mood now.now are you going to train?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:

*walks into the training grounds*
This is the first time coming here, Maybe I'll be able to blow off some steam


*walks into training grounds*i see youer not in a bad mood now.now are you going to train?


*Looks at Ezra, the controlled winds blowing slightly*
Nope, I'm still mad, I just though that coming here would help me calm down.... Hey Ezra?
*Stares at Ezra slightly smiling*
Do you think you could help me train, It would seem that other than my healing abilities i know nothing...
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Rima:ear's prick. Some one's here.
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:

*walks into the training grounds*
This is the first time coming here, Maybe I'll be able to blow off some steam


*walks into training grounds*i see youer not in a bad mood now.now are you going to train?


*Looks at Ezra, the controlled winds blowing slightly*
Nope, I'm still mad, I just though that coming here would help me calm down.... Hey Ezra?
*Stares at Ezra slightly smiling*
Do you think you could help me train, It would seem that other than my healing abilities i know nothing...


how about i teach you fire?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09



*Looks at Ezra, the controlled winds blowing slightly*
Nope, I'm still mad, I just though that coming here would help me calm down.... Hey Ezra?
*Stares at Ezra slightly smiling*
Do you think you could help me train, It would seem that other than my healing abilities i know nothing...


how about i teach you fire?

*Shiro nods her head slightly stll unsure whether or not she should do it*
I, I guess so... Learning something other than wind, may be...fun

Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Asuka_sama wrote:




*Looks at Ezra, the controlled winds blowing slightly*
Nope, I'm still mad, I just though that coming here would help me calm down.... Hey Ezra?
*Stares at Ezra slightly smiling*
Do you think you could help me train, It would seem that other than my healing abilities i know nothing...


how about i teach you fire?


*Shiro nods her head slightly stll unsure whether or not she should do it*
I, I guess so... Learning something other than wind, may be...fun



ok then lets get started now legs apart and hands close together and then inhale threw youer nose and exhale threw youer mouth and once you do that ten times then try it on a leaf.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:




*Looks at Ezra, the controlled winds blowing slightly*
Nope, I'm still mad, I just though that coming here would help me calm down.... Hey Ezra?
*Stares at Ezra slightly smiling*
Do you think you could help me train, It would seem that other than my healing abilities i know nothing...


how about i teach you fire?


*Shiro nods her head slightly stll unsure whether or not she should do it*
I, I guess so... Learning something other than wind, may be...fun



ok then lets get started now legs apart and hands close together and then inhale threw youer nose and exhale threw youer mouth and once you do that ten times then try it on a leaf.

*Nods her head and does exactly what Ezra says, but instead of exhaling through her mouth she did through her nose*
KABOOM !
*A large smoke cloud formed around her, her face coverd in soot*
I think I might have done somethig wrong
*She coughs and smoke comes out*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:




*Looks at Ezra, the controlled winds blowing slightly*
Nope, I'm still mad, I just though that coming here would help me calm down.... Hey Ezra?
*Stares at Ezra slightly smiling*
Do you think you could help me train, It would seem that other than my healing abilities i know nothing...


how about i teach you fire?


*Shiro nods her head slightly stll unsure whether or not she should do it*
I, I guess so... Learning something other than wind, may be...fun



ok then lets get started now legs apart and hands close together and then inhale threw youer nose and exhale threw youer mouth and once you do that ten times then try it on a leaf.

*Nods her head and does exactly what Ezra says, but instead of exhaling through her mouth she did through her nose*
KABOOM !
*A large smoke cloud formed around her, her face coverd in soot*
I think I might have done somethig wrong
*She coughs and smoke comes out*


why did you exhale through your nose try it agan.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

*Nods her head and does exactly what Ezra says, but instead of exhaling through her mouth she did through her nose*
KABOOM !
*A large smoke cloud formed around her, her face coverd in soot*
I think I might have done somethig wrong
*She coughs and smoke comes out*


why did you exhale through your nose try it agan.

*Slightly jumps and does it again muttering low enough so Ezra wouldn't hear*
Geesh, she doesn't have to be so bosy
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


*Nods her head and does exactly what Ezra says, but instead of exhaling through her mouth she did through her nose*
KABOOM !
*A large smoke cloud formed around her, her face coverd in soot*
I think I might have done somethig wrong
*She coughs and smoke comes out*


why did you exhale through your nose try it agan.


*Slightly jumps and does it again muttering low enough so Ezra wouldn't hear*
Geesh, she doesn't have to be so bosy


now try it on this leaf and hopefully you wont blow up and get killed or get uncunshes.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


*Nods her head and does exactly what Ezra says, but instead of exhaling through her mouth she did through her nose*
KABOOM !
*A large smoke cloud formed around her, her face coverd in soot*
I think I might have done somethig wrong
*She coughs and smoke comes out*


why did you exhale through your nose try it agan.


*Slightly jumps and does it again muttering low enough so Ezra wouldn't hear*
Geesh, she doesn't have to be so bosy


now try it on this leaf and hopefully you wont blow up and get killed or get uncunshes.

*Does it again getting irritated*
Grr, she's askin for it
*Shiro concentrates on Ezra, a large fire ball then forms flying straight for her, but goes out of control and hit's the ground, making a large explosion near Shiro*
BOOM!
*Shiro flies up into the air screaming, her face completally black from the smoke*
AHHHH! SOMEONE CATCH MEEEEEE !!!!
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


*Nods her head and does exactly what Ezra says, but instead of exhaling through her mouth she did through her nose*
KABOOM !
*A large smoke cloud formed around her, her face coverd in soot*
I think I might have done somethig wrong
*She coughs and smoke comes out*


why did you exhale through your nose try it agan.


*Slightly jumps and does it again muttering low enough so Ezra wouldn't hear*
Geesh, she doesn't have to be so bosy


now try it on this leaf and hopefully you wont blow up and get killed or get uncunshes.

*Does it again getting irritated*
Grr, she's askin for it
*Shiro concentrates on Ezra, a large fire ball then forms flying straight for her, but goes out of control and hit's the ground, making a large explosion near Shiro*
BOOM!
*Shiro flies up into the air screaming, her face completally black from the smoke*
AHHHH! SOMEONE CATCH MEEEEEE !!!!


*going under her but missis the catchand shiro lands on Ezra*
there now get off me and now you know how to use fire.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.