First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
°REQUEST° Rendering
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 3/4/09

Rendering Requests

1.Mod Requesting:

2.Cropped or Not::( if so please say what to crop)
3.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request]
Also Please post an clear and large photos


MOD READ:
Put pending//[ur username] so no other mod will do the same request
Please request in spoiler tag then put done after you are done
.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/editphotoalbum?pa_id=6573407&mode=upload
Also all mods plz upload all avii u made in the group photos
Also mods when ur done wit a request plz put the orginal request in a spoiler
Sometimes we lock the forums so we can get ur reqests done.


For the requestors:
And one last thing, PLS. DO NOT REQUEST AN AVII if you're not going to use it. You're just wasting the mods' time and effort, the next time we saw you not use it, we will not do your request anymore, sorry!


examples:
Ochibi-san:


Roflgod

to



and



to
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
uhum, why is it request rendering, but has an avatar request form? o.o
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Ochibi-san wrote:

uhum, why is it request rendering, but has an avatar request form? o.o


opps i changed it
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Ran02 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:

uhum, why is it request rendering, but has an avatar request form? o.o


opps i changed it


good. kay. =)

Member
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
oooooooo~ can mods request too? <333
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

pooka08 wrote:

oooooooo~ can mods request too? <333


yes u can
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
hurry request!!! =333''
Member
27239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / smirk.
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/27/09
done: ochibi-san

1.Mod Requesting: i dunno who is doing the rendering requests >__<
2.Cropped or Not:: Nope
3.Pic

Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

ashleefen wrote:

done: ochibi-san

1.Mod Requesting: i dunno who is doing the rendering requests >__<
2.Cropped or Not:: Nope
3.Pic





i tried cleaning it the best i could...sorry if the hair is bad.

Member
27239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / smirk.
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Ochibi-san wrote:


ashleefen wrote:

done: ochibi-san

1.Mod Requesting: i dunno who is doing the rendering requests >__<
2.Cropped or Not:: Nope
3.Pic





i tried cleaning it the best i could...sorry if the hair is bad.



nono its good, thank you ~!!
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/28/09


welcome. =DD
Creator
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Ochibi-san wrote:



welcome. =DD



OMG WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ur so good at rendering ur much much much better than me lolz i have no patience at all and ur first render it look excatly the same
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Ran02 wrote:


Ochibi-san wrote:



welcome. =DD



OMG WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ur so good at rendering ur much much much better than me lolz i have no patience at all and ur first render it look excatly the same


ehh thank you yuki...=DD but i cheat cuz i use cut first. ahaha~
Member
10752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ In Konoha with...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
done: ochibi-san
Member
11399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

KawaiiNaru-chan44 wrote:

1.Mod Requesting: Ochibi-san or anyone who can render well >o<
2.Cropped or Not::( if so please say what to crop) nope
3.Pic DON'T put ur pic in spoiler tag. max of one request] (I want the both of them)
Also Please post an clear and large photos



do i render out the words that are off the characters too?

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.