First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Elite Fortress
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
The Elite Vampires Castle

The clan's Library, open to anyone
The ruins of the Elites ancestors,
The Grand Hall, Meetings and the feasts take place here
Moderator
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Meanwhile in the Vampire Library (While Ezra hunts):

Sapphira sat on a couch carrying a large book. Flipping through the pages, Johnis walked up to her and bowed. She nodded and he began to spoke in a deep mature voice. "Mistress Sapphira, Queen Exra has gone out for her daily hunt, would you like to join her?" Sappira looked up from the intricate text, that only she was able to decipher it. "I told you Johnis, just call me 'Sappira', don't be so formal in front of me. I decline, I don't want blood right now. Just tell them I'll only soak in my books for now. Thank you." She said with a sing-song voice with her sapphire eyes glistening in the candlelight. Johnis bowed and smiled as he strode back to the entrance of the library, leaving Sapphira to her books and deciphering.

10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
*Vincent walks to the grand hall and sits down in a chair*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

acidmix wrote:

*Vincent walks to the grand hall and sits down in a chair*



*walks up behind Vincent and lightly taps him on the shoulder*
Hello there, I was wondering if you could lead me to the Library
*smiles at him childishly*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
*Vincent stands up and bows to Shiro Queen of the Wind Clan*
Yes your highness, right this way
*escorts Shiro to the Library*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

acidmix wrote:

*Vincent stands up and bows to Shiro Queen of the Wind Clan*
Yes your highness, right this way
*escorts Shiro to the Library*


*smiles gently and skips gracefully behind him*
There is no need for formalities. Please you may call me by my name also please do be sure not to tell anyone about my little intrusion, I had no permission to come here so, they may get the wrong idea
*winks and begins humming*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I most likely won't say anything, you don't seem to be here for a surprise attack.
It really wouldn't be in your best interests to do so.
Anyway Princess Sapphira is in the Library please do not bother her.
*Opens the door to the Library for Shiro*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

acidmix wrote:

I most likely won't say anything, you don't seem to be here for a surprise attack.
It really wouldn't be in your best interests to do so.
Anyway Princess Sapphira is in the Library please do not bother her.
*Opens the door to the Library for Shiro*


*smiles and slightly bows with respect*
Thank you, and i will be sure not to bother your princess
*walks in quietly*
say could you help me with one more thing?
*looks questioningly at vincent*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Asuka_sama wrote:
*smiles and slightly bows with respect*
Thank you, and i will be sure not to bother your princess
*walks in quietly*
say could you help me with one more thing?
*looks questioningly at vincent*



*Smiles*
What would that be?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

acidmix wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:
*smiles and slightly bows with respect*
Thank you, and i will be sure not to bother your princess
*walks in quietly*
say could you help me with one more thing?
*looks questioningly at vincent*



*Smiles*
What would that be?


Well the library, does it by any chance have any books on the acient healing arts?
*lightly smiles and pulls a loose strand of hair behind her ear*
Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
*walks in to the grand hall with Zero following and sits on the chair*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/24/09

Asuka_sama wrote:
Well the library, does it by any chance have any books on the acient healing arts?
*lightly smiles and pulls a loose strand of hair behind her ear*




Yes I'm sure there is at least one book on that subject.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*walks through the library with grace and begins looking through the wide variety of books trying not to disturb Sapphira*
hm, now let's see here, how to cook, how to fight, three basic steps to being a beautiful princess
*shakes head and begins to go through more books but stops on one with a blank spine*
AHA ~ ! ~ I've got you ~ ! ~
*screams loudly and quickly turns to see if she interrupted Sapphira
Moderator
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
Sapphira looks up from her book. Then went back to reading it. Holding a pen and a piece of paper. Scratching down numbers and intricate letters. If numirio omenian moves to the front then if polimino gets pushed the left then that means... Ugh... enough... She thought.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

angelmew wrote:

Sapphira looks up from her book. Then went back to reading it. Holding a pen and a piece of paper. Scratching down numbers and intricate letters. If numirio omenian moves to the front then if polimino gets pushed the left then that means... Ugh... enough... She thought.


*looks from behind her shoulder watching her and seeing a peice of paper with many letters and numbers scrawled across it*
*thinks* hm now what is she doing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.