First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Elite Fortress
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

v2sensilly wrote:












v2sensilly wrote:

* tries to look for anything that has blood* Mhmm seens like it's going to rain today””””


*looks at sky*
yes it dose look like its going to storm.
i am Ezra the queen of all the elites.
may i ask how you are.”””



Yes, your highness, my name is Vivi and I am fine and you?”””


*Turns aroud*
It is good to meet you Vivi.
I am doing fine.””


how are we going to find food? With this bad weather.”


*use,s a stroge wind attack on the storm as it pules away*
now that the storm is going away we can now scavenge the ruins for food.”










yes Ma'am.... *goes to the ruins to look for food but finds a werewolf*”



*walks out of the elite base and go,s to find food in the ruins but gets anbushed by hunters and werewolfs*

skrems to Vivi hopeing she whold come to help.






* runs to save the queen but the werewolf is blocking my way*




make a huge wind storm trying to by some time

Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:












v2sensilly wrote:

* tries to look for anything that has blood* Mhmm seens like it's going to rain today””””


*looks at sky*
yes it dose look like its going to storm.
i am Ezra the queen of all the elites.
may i ask how you are.”””



Yes, your highness, my name is Vivi and I am fine and you?”””


*Turns aroud*
It is good to meet you Vivi.
I am doing fine.””


how are we going to find food? With this bad weather.”


*use,s a stroge wind attack on the storm as it pules away*
now that the storm is going away we can now scavenge the ruins for food.”










yes Ma'am.... *goes to the ruins to look for food but finds a werewolf*”



*walks out of the elite base and go,s to find food in the ruins but gets anbushed by hunters and werewolfs*

skrems to Vivi hopeing she whold come to help.






* runs to save the queen but the werewolf is blocking my way*




make a huge wind storm trying to by some time


makes a fire wall in front of her so thay can,t get by
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:












v2sensilly wrote:

* tries to look for anything that has blood* Mhmm seens like it's going to rain today””””


*looks at sky*
yes it dose look like its going to storm.
i am Ezra the queen of all the elites.
may i ask how you are.”””



Yes, your highness, my name is Vivi and I am fine and you?”””


*Turns aroud*
It is good to meet you Vivi.
I am doing fine.””


how are we going to find food? With this bad weather.”


*use,s a stroge wind attack on the storm as it pules away*
now that the storm is going away we can now scavenge the ruins for food.”










yes Ma'am.... *goes to the ruins to look for food but finds a werewolf*”



*walks out of the elite base and go,s to find food in the ruins but gets anbushed by hunters and werewolfs*

skrems to Vivi hopeing she whold come to help.






* runs to save the queen but the werewolf is blocking my way*




make a huge wind storm trying to by some time


makes a fire wall in front of her so thay can,t get by
then makes a huge whrolepule

Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
* takes out the sword, while Zero is already attacking* Just as they get distracted, we run out and looks for any nearby shelter*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:












v2sensilly wrote:

* tries to look for anything that has blood* Mhmm seens like it's going to rain today””””


*looks at sky*
yes it dose look like its going to storm.
i am Ezra the queen of all the elites.
may i ask how you are.”””



Yes, your highness, my name is Vivi and I am fine and you?”””


*Turns aroud*
It is good to meet you Vivi.
I am doing fine.””


how are we going to find food? With this bad weather.”


*use,s a stroge wind attack on the storm as it pules away*
now that the storm is going away we can now scavenge the ruins for food.”










yes Ma'am.... *goes to the ruins to look for food but finds a werewolf*”



*walks out of the elite base and go,s to find food in the ruins but gets anbushed by hunters and werewolfs*

skrems to Vivi hopeing she whold come to help.






* runs to save the queen but the werewolf is blocking my way*




make a huge wind storm trying to by some time


makes a fire wall in front of her so thay can,t get by
then makes a huge whrolepule

*runs east hoping to find Vivi*
i hope i lost them

Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:












v2sensilly wrote:

* tries to look for anything that has blood* Mhmm seens like it's going to rain today””””


*looks at sky*
yes it dose look like its going to storm.
i am Ezra the queen of all the elites.
may i ask how you are.”””



Yes, your highness, my name is Vivi and I am fine and you?”””


*Turns aroud*
It is good to meet you Vivi.
I am doing fine.””


how are we going to find food? With this bad weather.”


*use,s a stroge wind attack on the storm as it pules away*
now that the storm is going away we can now scavenge the ruins for food.”










yes Ma'am.... *goes to the ruins to look for food but finds a werewolf*”



*walks out of the elite base and go,s to find food in the ruins but gets anbushed by hunters and werewolfs*

skrems to Vivi hopeing she whold come to help.






* runs to save the queen but the werewolf is blocking my way*




make a huge wind storm trying to by some time


makes a fire wall in front of her so thay can,t get by
then makes a huge whrolepule

*runs east hoping to find Vivi*
i hope i lost them

*yells once more to Vivi*

Posted 1/24/09
*Finally realizes she's lost ,sighs tilts her head up ,suddenly starts sniffing"My my what a strange scent" ,closes her eyes and starts walking to that unfamiliar scent and stumbles upon a magnificent fighting scene....*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Finally realizes she's lost ,sighs tilts her head up ,suddenly starts sniffing"My my what a strange scent" ,closes her eyes and starts walking to that unfamiliar scent and stumbles upon a magnificent fighting scene....*


*sees Vivi fighting a werewolf and runs over to help her*
makes a fireball and shots it at the werewolf and says to Vivi are you okay?
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Finally realizes she's lost ,sighs tilts her head up ,suddenly starts sniffing"My my what a strange scent" ,closes her eyes and starts walking to that unfamiliar scent and stumbles upon a magnificent fighting scene....*


*sees Vivi fighting a werewolf and runs over to help her*
makes a fireball and shots it at the werewolf and says to Vivi are you okay?


then use,s a tornado on it.
Posted 1/24/09
*Rips her dress of and jumps on roof and starts watching the fight cautiously*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Rips her dress off and jumps on roof and starts watching the fight cautiously*


*jumps in a tree and see,s her*
says to her are you ok?
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Rips her dress off and jumps on roof and starts watching the fight cautiously*


*jumps in a tree and see,s her*
says to her are you ok?


I am Ezra the queen of the elites.
how are you.
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Rips her dress of and jumps on roof and starts watching the fight cautiously*


*jumps in a tree and see,s her*
says to her are you ok?


Intensively starts looking the person beside her, nods"Who me?i got out of that thing didn't i?I'm great now"Points at the ripped dress, and starts smiling like a child who just got a piece of candy*

Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

ladyshadowdark wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Rips her dress of and jumps on roof and starts watching the fight cautiously*


*jumps in a tree and see,s her*
says to her are you ok?


Intensively starts looking the person beside her, nods"Who me?i got out of that thing didn't i?I'm great now"Points at the ripped dress, and starts smiling like a child who just got a piece of candy*



way are you snifing and way did you rip youer dress off?
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


ladyshadowdark wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


ladyshadowdark wrote:

*Rips her dress of and jumps on roof and starts watching the fight cautiously*


*jumps in a tree and see,s her*
says to her are you ok?


Intensively starts looking the person beside her, nods"Who me?i got out of that thing didn't i?I'm great now"Points at the ripped dress, and starts smiling like a child who just got a piece of candy*



way are you snifing and way did you rip youer dress off?


how are you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.