First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Castle hidden in the clouds
Posted 1/25/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


darkness2light wrote:

-gives a odd look-
this is a first...offensive wind magic has never been your forte...
-gets an idea-
very well
-then holds asuka in his arms and walks out into the fields-
feel the wind around you, and relax every part of your soul, mind, and body


*nods her head*
Okay ~!~
*she closes her eyes and begins to relax every bit of her body, mind and soul, making her able to hear even the smallest of sounds*


now imagine you are the wind and punch forward
[after this, you should be usin wind powerz]
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

darkness2light wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


darkness2light wrote:

-gives a odd look-
this is a first...offensive wind magic has never been your forte...
-gets an idea-
very well
-then holds asuka in his arms and walks out into the fields-
feel the wind around you, and relax every part of your soul, mind, and body


*nods her head*
Okay ~!~
*she closes her eyes and begins to relax every bit of her body, mind and soul, making her able to hear even the smallest of sounds*


now imagine you are the wind and punch forward
[after this, you should be usin wind powerz]


*she swiftly punches forward at a tree, the impact was enough to cause damage to the tree's trunk, although it was only minor*
mm, is that right Fujin?
*a cool breeze swirls her hair around her face, she sniffed it and then suddenly she dissapeared*

(I will be at the Hunters headquarters)
Posted 1/25/09
-senses of where she has gone, he sighs...-
great...i better go or else one of the dangerous hunters slay her
"BOREAS!"
-Boreas, fujin's wind dragon swoops down, and together they go to the hunter hq-
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
*Vincent walks into the forest and starts to climb up the hill to the castle*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
*Vincent makes it up the hill and enters the castle*
Well now that I'm here I guess I'll have a look around.
*smiles*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*Vincent walks to the temple*
*Vincent sits down at the top of the steps at the temple*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*Walks towards the outside of the temple, a broom in hand and notices Vincent*
Oh, It appears we have company, What brings you here today, my friend?
*smiles and puts the broom down to lean against the wall*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Asuka_sama wrote:

*Walks towards the outside of the temple, a broom in hand and notices Vincent*
Oh, It appears we have company, What brings you here today, my friend?
*smiles and puts the broom down to lean against the wall*



I just thought I would come by and have look around this is the first time I've visited another clan's castle or temple before.


Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

acidmix wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:

*Walks towards the outside of the temple, a broom in hand and notices Vincent*
Oh, It appears we have company, What brings you here today, my friend?
*smiles and puts the broom down to lean against the wall*



I just thought I would come by and have look around this is the first time I've visited another clan's castle or temple before.




*smiles gleefully*
Well then why don't you comein, I was just tidying the place up and was hoping to have a break, now's a great time dont you think?
Walks back into the temple, motioning Vincent to come in*
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
* Vincent walks into the temple with Shiro*
yes its nice to take a break every now and then.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

acidmix wrote:

* Vincent walks into the temple with Shiro*
yes its nice to take a break every now and then.


*smiles and nods her head, leading him to a medium sized room with a simple table and coushins around it*
Please make yourself comfortable
*begins walking towards another room.*
Oh, before I forget, would you like some tea?
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*vincent sits down on a coushin*
yes some tea would be great, thank you
*smiles*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09 , edited 1/27/09

acidmix wrote:

*vincent sits down on a coushin*
yes some tea would be great, thank you
*smiles*


*smiles and turns walks back into the other room*
Alright Coming right up ~!~
*a few minutes pass and the whole first floor of the temple fll with the scent of herbal tea*
Here we are
*she places a hot cup infront of Vincent*

10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*Vincent blows air on his tea just a bit*
So I hear you've been helping out the Werewolves is that so?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

acidmix wrote:

*Vincent blows air on his tea just a bit*
So I hear you've been helping out the Werewolves is that so?


*Looks up at him in confusion*
Who's been telling you this information?
*sighs and then nods*
Well i guess that doesn't matter, I wouldn't say i've been helping them out, i simply felt sorry for the wolf that was injured and left to rot. Imean what was I supposed to do, just leave him there?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.