First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Castle hidden in the clouds
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
I have my sources.
Anyway I understand it was a tough choice, but it really isn't in your best interest of your clan if you want to keep the peace with the other vampire clans.
Posted 1/27/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


acidmix wrote:

*Vincent blows air on his tea just a bit*
So I hear you've been helping out the Werewolves is that so?


*Looks up at him in confusion*
Who's been telling you this information?
*sighs and then nods*
Well i guess that doesn't matter, I wouldn't say i've been helping them out, i simply felt sorry for the wolf that was injured and left to rot. Imean what was I supposed to do, just leave him there?


steps out of the garden and puts back his cloak
oh? a visitor?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

darkness2light wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


acidmix wrote:

*Vincent blows air on his tea just a bit*
So I hear you've been helping out the Werewolves is that so?


*Looks up at him in confusion*
Who's been telling you this information?
*sighs and then nods*
Well i guess that doesn't matter, I wouldn't say i've been helping them out, i simply felt sorry for the wolf that was injured and left to rot. Imean what was I supposed to do, just leave him there?


steps out of the garden and puts back his cloak
oh? a visitor?


*slightly jumps and then turns to ace Fujin*
Ah yes, he stopped by earlier and I thougt i would offer him some tea
*smiles gently at Funjin*
There isn't a problem is there?
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*Vincent stands and looks at Fujin*
*bows*
Hello
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
*looks at fujin again and then gets up*
Hey Fujin - sama, would you like a drink, maybe something to eat?
*then stares at Vincent*
Are you hungry?
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
I'm just fine, but thank you though
*Vincent sits back down on the cushion and sips his tea*
Member
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
* appears behind everyone*
Im hungry
* stares at the food*
food food food FOOD FOOOD FOOOOOOOOODDD!!
* starts to get stronger than passes out*

(OOC:my person cant control his strenght)
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Hello, I don't believe we have met. what is your name?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

y18 wrote:

* appears behind everyone*
Im hungry
* stares at the food*
food food food FOOD FOOOD FOOOOOOOOODDD!!
* starts to get stronger than passes out*

(OOC:my person cant control his strenght)


*looks out from the other room, a small piece of bread sticking out of her mouth as she talked*
hm? more visitors? m his one is a strange one
*walks up to him after swallowing the bread and then begins to poke him gently on the cheek*
Strange indeed
Posted 1/27/09
he pisses me off.....
summons his powers to send him bak to his clan's headquarters by using a tornado
brushes his hands off
anyways, i am the Wind King, Fujin, and this is my queen, Shiro.
Do you need anything of us?
Member
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


y18 wrote:

* appears behind everyone*
Im hungry
* stares at the food*
food food food FOOD FOOOD FOOOOOOOOODDD!!
* starts to get stronger than passes out*

(OOC:my person cant control his strenght)


*looks out from the other room, a small piece of bread sticking out of her mouth as she talked*
hm? more visitors? m his one is a strange one
*walks up to him after swallowing the bread and then begins to poke him gently on the cheek*
Strange indeed


* wakes up*
who u callin weird
* starts to cry and while i cry i turn younger till i turn 3 years old*
hwuh??? whewre awm iw
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

y18 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


y18 wrote:

* appears behind everyone*
Im hungry
* stares at the food*
food food food FOOD FOOOD FOOOOOOOOODDD!!
* starts to get stronger than passes out*

(OOC:my person cant control his strenght)


*looks out from the other room, a small piece of bread sticking out of her mouth as she talked*
hm? more visitors? m his one is a strange one
*walks up to him after swallowing the bread and then begins to poke him gently on the cheek*
Strange indeed


* wakes up*
who u callin weird
* starts to cry and while i cry i turn younger till i turn 3 years old*
hwuh??? whewre awm iw


*jumps back and then picks him up*
Oh my, I hope that wasn't my fault... Er, Vincent ?!
*holds the infant carelessly from lack of mothering skills*
What do I do?!
Member
y18
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmmmmm is that right
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


y18 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


y18 wrote:

* appears behind everyone*
Im hungry
* stares at the food*
food food food FOOD FOOOD FOOOOOOOOODDD!!
* starts to get stronger than passes out*

(OOC:my person cant control his strenght)


*looks out from the other room, a small piece of bread sticking out of her mouth as she talked*
hm? more visitors? m his one is a strange one
*walks up to him after swallowing the bread and then begins to poke him gently on the cheek*
Strange indeed


* wakes up*
who u callin weird
* starts to cry and while i cry i turn younger till i turn 3 years old*
hwuh??? whewre awm iw


*jumps back and then picks him up*
Oh my, I hope that wasn't my fault... Er, Vincent ?!
*holds the infant carelessly from lack of mothering skills*
What do I do?!


* stares at you then poops*
can you change me??
10443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / TN United States
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
I really don't know.
What I suggest is that you have someone take him back to his clan.
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

y18 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


y18 wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


y18 wrote:

* appears behind everyone*
Im hungry
* stares at the food*
food food food FOOD FOOOD FOOOOOOOOODDD!!
* starts to get stronger than passes out*

(OOC:my person cant control his strenght)


*looks out from the other room, a small piece of bread sticking out of her mouth as she talked*
hm? more visitors? m his one is a strange one
*walks up to him after swallowing the bread and then begins to poke him gently on the cheek*
Strange indeed


* wakes up*
who u callin weird
* starts to cry and while i cry i turn younger till i turn 3 years old*
hwuh??? whewre awm iw


*jumps back and then picks him up*
Oh my, I hope that wasn't my fault... Er, Vincent ?!
*holds the infant carelessly from lack of mothering skills*
What do I do?!


* stares at you then poops*
can you change me??


*sniffs the air and begins to feel sick*
Bleh, he smells worse then the wolves....
*Plugs her nose and stares at the child*
But how could we do that? look at him, he's just so cute
*Smiles gleefully*
and this is a great time to learn some mothering skills!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.