First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Fire Temple
Posted 1/24/09
Flame: -catches it-
Thanks nii-san
-closes my door and locks it-
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Rei:
- looks at Inferno-
Ah thank you for telling me that.
And thank you Flame... Well... I guess I'm off to shower then...
-walks off towards her room-
Posted 1/24/09
Flame: -walks out of her room toward the kitchen-
Yes i smell good!
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Rei:
-walks out of her room and sneaks up on Flame-
Posted 1/24/09
Inferno: -sits on a chair sleeping-
Posted 1/24/09

smurfassassin13 wrote:

Rei:
-walks out of her room and sneaks up on Flame-


Flame: -jumps onto Rei's bakk-
to the kitchen!
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Rei:
-walks into the kitchen with Flame on her back then drops Flame-
There you are.
-sadistic grin-

Posted 1/24/09

smurfassassin13 wrote:

Rei:
-walks into the kitchen with Flame on her back then drops Flame-
There you are.
-sadistic grin-



Flame: thanks for dropping me.
-stands up and walks over to the refrigerator-
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


smurfassassin13 wrote:

Rei:
-walks into the kitchen with Flame on her back then drops Flame-
There you are.
-sadistic grin-



Flame: thanks for dropping me.
-stands up and walks over to the refrigerator-


Rei:
No problem, and sorry if that hurt your butt.
Posted 1/24/09

smurfassassin13 wrote:
Rei:
No problem, and sorry if that hurt your butt.


Flame: Okay
-takes out some chicken salad-
Yumm
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Rei:
-walks over to a table and sits down in chair-
Posted 1/24/09

smurfassassin13 wrote:

Rei:
-walks over to a table and sits down in chair-


Flame: what something Rei?
-whisles and Phoenix appears at the window-
Want something?
-throws raw meat into Phoenix's mouth-
Enjoy
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


smurfassassin13 wrote:

Rei:
-walks over to a table and sits down in chair-


Flame: what something Rei?
-whisles and Phoenix appears at the window-
Want something?
-throws raw meat into Phoenix's mouth-
Enjoy


Rei:
-looks over at Flame-
Nah, I'm good, but thanks for asking.

Posted 1/24/09

smurfassassin13 wrote:
Rei:
-looks over at Flame-
Nah, I'm good, but thanks for asking.



Flame: Okay
-rubs Phoenix's wing-
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Rei:

- makes a little ball of fire and plays with it-
It has been so quiet around here latey, I wonder what those Hunters are planning...

(I'm very sorry for the lateness, my internet died last night -.-')
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.