First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
The Perfect World
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Everyone is the same race..
Same religion...
All speak the same language...
No pride over where you live...

Would the world be a better place this way?

Posted 1/22/09
no, it would be way to boring :\
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / new jersey,usa
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
no lol.. that gonna drive u crazy..just imagine bout it
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
lol it would be boring nothing new nothing interesting
and i bet someone will try to blend out sooner or later
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Neh.. same race, religion, and language is kind of boring. I kind of like the world the way it is, flaws and all.
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
we are actually living in a perfect world, trying to create one is impossible, it has to be in perfect harmony, dark/light, evil/good, love/pain, thats the perfect world
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

Neukuhn wrote:

we are actually living in a perfect world, trying to create one is impossible, it has to be in perfect harmony, dark/light, evil/good, love/pain, thats the perfect world



so then the perfect world has rape in it?
not good
68964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
There is no one perfect world for everyone. Each person would have to be in their own matrix to experience a perfect world.
Posted 1/22/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Everyone is the same race..
Same religion...
All speak the same language...
No pride over where you live...

Would the world be a better place this way?



Don't think so.

Humans are terrible mean evil beings, no matter what color they have or which god they believe in.

56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

-Turbo- wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:

we are actually living in a perfect world, trying to create one is impossible, it has to be in perfect harmony, dark/light, evil/good, love/pain, thats the perfect world



so then the perfect world has rape in it?
not good


i know it sounds dum but its true, a world with out rape isnt a perfect world, same as death, murder, and from tere comes, love gifts,ext , there always has to be something that balances it out
Posted 1/22/09

Okazu606 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

Everyone is the same race..
Same religion...
All speak the same language...
No pride over where you live...

Would the world be a better place this way?



Don't think so.

Humans are terrible mean evil beings, no matter what color they have or which god they believe in.



why is it like that?
Shouldnt we all just die then?
Posted 1/22/09

Neukuhn wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:

we are actually living in a perfect world, trying to create one is impossible, it has to be in perfect harmony, dark/light, evil/good, love/pain, thats the perfect world



so then the perfect world has rape in it?
not good


i know it sounds dum but its true, a world with out rape isnt a perfect world, same as death, murder, and from tere comes, love gifts,ext , there always has to be something that balances it out


no way!!
so I cant have love without murder?
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Screwston!
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Impossible... Where ever there is a group of people they WILL find reasons to quarrel, bicker, fight then split up into factions. You'd be back to Tribalism, yeah everyone is the same race but still compete and over resources. As the population grows, people will feel closer to those they are nearest to them and that group would eventually band together to make living easier.

Also, religion isn't a uniting factor like you think it is... For instance look at all the different denominations of Christianity, and they used to fight all the time in the past. Ever herd of the "30 Years war," Catholics fighting Protestants over essentially religion. Same goes for other religions as well...

Language isn't the common factor you might think. Chinese all speak the same language but each region has different dialects. If written down these are all the same characters and grammar rules. However, when spoken they are completely different, so different they can't understand one another. So over time as populations of this "perfect world" spread so the language will change. Another example is Latin of the Roman's and how that spawned dozens of romance languages.

Lastly, pride over where you live is nationalism which is a product of the Sate. This is then used to motivate it's population to follow the governments agenda. This would be the product of your "perfect world" as tribes develop into kingdoms and eventually nation states. Where ever there is a government, they will push this fact to its people as a tool.

What you would do with this "perfect world" is start the clock of time over, and it would over thousands of years end up back where we are.

That was much much much much longer than I intended, but oh well...
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

-Turbo- wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:

we are actually living in a perfect world, trying to create one is impossible, it has to be in perfect harmony, dark/light, evil/good, love/pain, thats the perfect world



so then the perfect world has rape in it?
not good


i know it sounds dum but its true, a world with out rape isnt a perfect world, same as death, murder, and from tere comes, love gifts,ext , there always has to be something that balances it out


no way!!
so I cant have love without murder?


well for you cant have love with out pain and you cant have live with out death
Posted 1/22/09

-Turbo- wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

Everyone is the same race..
Same religion...
All speak the same language...
No pride over where you live...

Would the world be a better place this way?



Don't think so.

Humans are terrible mean evil beings, no matter what color they have or which god they believe in.



why is it like that?
Shouldnt we all just die then?


Luckily all of us will eventually :)

Look, we're in the new of 2009 (least some of us) and we've come to a point where we understand human rights, animal rights and take care of the environment when it comes to polution and so on. Yet we're fighting wars and killing eachother. That shows how primitive we are - damn animals.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.