First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
There's only 1 Harimau Sumatera ( Panthera tigris sumatrae ) left
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
omg thats horrible D:
why the hell cant they help them , i mean china is helping the pandas
urghhh the world is losing lots of wild animals thats out of the ordinary , i really hope they could sth bout it
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

That looks exactly like a regular tiger.


thats exactly what i was guna say.


Great minds think alike yo
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

i bet peta members would fuck it and try to repopulate them


GG trying to be funny. Maybe you'll make someone laugh next time. But probably not
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
its a very pretty animal, to be sure. but its beauty is a vital flaw that makes predators (humans) extremely attracted to its fur.

its just natural selection. now we know that the next generation of animal evolution are all going to be very ugly, because pretty animals attract too many predators.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i bet peta members would fuck it and try to repopulate them


GG trying to be funny. Maybe you'll make someone laugh next time. But probably not


i'm laughing
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

MEMPHADON wrote:

its a very pretty animal, to be sure. but its beauty is a vital flaw that makes predators (humans) extremely attracted to its fur.

its just natural selection. now we know that the next generation of animal evolution are all going to be very ugly, because pretty animals attract too many predators.


so, lucky that next the ugly animals..they'll save but, u right humans the one who had a big part of it.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i bet peta members would fuck it and try to repopulate them


GG trying to be funny. Maybe you'll make someone laugh next time. But probably not


aww someone butt hurt?
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

butterflysleep wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i bet peta members would fuck it and try to repopulate them


GG trying to be funny. Maybe you'll make someone laugh next time. But probably not


i'm laughing


Must be easy to make you laugh yo
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i bet peta members would fuck it and try to repopulate them


GG trying to be funny. Maybe you'll make someone laugh next time. But probably not


aww someone butt hurt?


Idk, does yours hurt? I would think your ass would have gotten used to getting pounded by now but I guess not.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / non of ur business
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

h3ntie wrote:


butterflysleep wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i bet peta members would fuck it and try to repopulate them


GG trying to be funny. Maybe you'll make someone laugh next time. But probably not


i'm laughing


Must be easy to make you laugh yo


ur not? hmm.. maybe just my sense of humor overrate yo..
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines :)
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
...meh, i'd just kidnap the tiger and sell it to the highest bidder... some enthusiaster collectors would probably pay a lot more than WWF would ever in a lifetime...
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My computer
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
It looks like they have long manes..
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

ANYWAYSSS,
no one
would notice
if we lost this
last harimau
sumamamamamtera.


ehh i don't really want to say something about you but i saw your post somewhere else written don't use colours or something like that and i want to say can you please don't use them too because its hard to read it now =_=



it was a joke when i told that other person that.
WHY U SO SERIOUS?!
if u dont want to say something about me then dont say it.
IF ITS SO HARD TO READ THEN DONT READ MY POSTS.
duhh.

Posted 1/25/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

ANYWAYSSS,
no one
would notice
if we lost this
last harimau
sumamamamamtera.


ehh i don't really want to say something about you but i saw your post somewhere else written don't use colours or something like that and i want to say can you please don't use them too because its hard to read it now =_=



it was a joke when i told that other person that.
WHY U SO SERIOUS?!
if u dont want to say something about me then dont say it.
IF ITS SO HARD TO READ THEN DONT READ MY POSTS.
duhh.



it's notmal to read every post to join a conversasion =___= and how the heck would i know that it was a joke?? besides i wanted to say something about you ^__^ i'm not the one who's serieus you're the one XD
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
maybe they can clone him or something.is that still possible?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.