First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
have you ever weaved through traffic?
1220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / san diego, ca
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i know it sounds stupid but its the closest thing we can get the feeling of running on the wangan line. also as i like to weave alot. but there is nothing more fun then dropping down a gear then ripping it back into gear to make those small gaps between the line. so whats your story?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
im a crazy driver. the end.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
kinda find em annoying they're just begging to be in an accident
1220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / san diego, ca
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
true but there is nothing like the rush of a good street run even though we all know better
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
most of the roads around my house are 1 lane each way only and most of the drivers are 70 year olds who drive at 40km/hr max so I cant really weave. I tailgate instead
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

kinda find em annoying they're just begging to be in an accident


This boy speaks the truth.
10805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
i only do that on the freeway. for normal streets it's too dangerous for me. i'm only 17 >_>
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
crossing a red light is more like weaving
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 1/26/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

im a crazy driver. the end.


This just proves asian women drivers are bad.
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
i dont weve in between traffic. Its retarded there is alredy enough stupid ass drivers out there why up my chances of fkn up my car buy driving like an ass hole my self?

To all the people that do drive like idiots when you do destroy your car its just makes for cheap reapir / replacement parts for me and my friends when your car gets parted out : )
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

aznrice2k4 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

im a crazy driver. the end.


This just proves asian women drivers are bad.


how do u know if im asian or not ? ur just assuming im asian.
dont make assumptions, it makes u look stupid.
19810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Online
Posted 1/26/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

im a crazy driver. the end.


This just proves asian women drivers are bad.


how do u know if im asian or not ? ur just assuming im asian.
dont make assumptions, it makes u look stupid.


HA. I like to make assumptions because I'm an ass. I don't really care if anyone on crunchyroll thinks I'm "stupid" because I don't make friends online.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

aznrice2k4 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

im a crazy driver. the end.


This just proves asian women drivers are bad.


how do u know if im asian or not ? ur just assuming im asian.
dont make assumptions, it makes u look stupid.


HA. I like to make assumptions because I'm an ass. I don't really care if anyone on crunchyroll thinks I'm "stupid" because I don't make friends online. :D


oh okay. CAN I BE UR FRIEND PUHLEEZE?
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / OC, california
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Me and some friends run quite a bit on the 91, 57 and 22 freeways down here in Socal.

We all been to japan and through most the street scene, wangan isn't very big tbh.. not anymore at least.

We arn't crazy though, never go above 110 or ne thing and when weaving we'll be going around 95 on average.

Guess its fun but we dont do it much, its just when we have to get some where quickly like kareoke or a homie gets into trouble lol. I stick to driving crazy for the mountains here in cali =]
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / my realm
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Yea. Whenever I'm surrounded by obnoxiously slow drivers, I weave in and out. But I'm nice about it: I signal
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.