First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply P.E. Class in swimming.
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

poinkouch wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


cherryblossom_888 wrote:

*quickly runs to join*
so sorry I'm late
*jumps in the pool*


Karin:
*Run's Fast**Accedently Fell Onto You In The Pool*


woops! be careful


Karin: H-Hai....
Member
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

cherryblossom_888 wrote:

*starts to rub head*


Are you alright?
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Im not tellin.......
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


cherryblossom_888 wrote:

*quickly runs to join*
so sorry I'm late
*jumps in the pool*


Karin:
*Run's Fast**Accedently Fell Onto You In The Pool*


owwwww that hurt!!!!
watch where ur going
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Im not tellin.......
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I'm fine. I think.
*sits up on the edge of the pool*
thanks for asking
Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In my own world
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Sits staring at everyone blankly.
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

littleshiro wrote:

Sits staring at everyone blankly.


are you daydreaming?...don't tell me you're starring at those girls in bikinis.
Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In my own world
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

poinkouch wrote:


littleshiro wrote:

Sits staring at everyone blankly.


are you daydreaming?...don't tell me you're starring at those girls in bikinis.


Nope Juz sitting there looking into the clear water.
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

littleshiro wrote:


poinkouch wrote:


littleshiro wrote:

Sits staring at everyone blankly.


are you daydreaming?...don't tell me you're starring at those girls in bikinis.


Nope Juz sitting there looking into the clear water.

oh well, you don't look like a pervert anyway...

Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In my own world
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

poinkouch wrote:


littleshiro wrote:


poinkouch wrote:


littleshiro wrote:

Sits staring at everyone blankly.


are you daydreaming?...don't tell me you're starring at those girls in bikinis.


Nope Juz sitting there looking into the clear water.

oh well, you don't look like a pervert anyway...



Well Thanks.*smiles*
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

littleshiro wrote:


poinkouch wrote:


littleshiro wrote:


poinkouch wrote:


littleshiro wrote:

Sits staring at everyone blankly.


are you daydreaming?...don't tell me you're starring at those girls in bikinis.


Nope Juz sitting there looking into the clear water.

oh well, you don't look like a pervert anyway...



Well Thanks.*smiles*


so all you do is stare at the water? come swimming with us instead
Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In my own world
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
No thanks.Waiting for more ppl.
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
k...bye
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

cherryblossom_888 wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


cherryblossom_888 wrote:

*quickly runs to join*
so sorry I'm late
*jumps in the pool*


Karin:
*Run's Fast**Accedently Fell Onto You In The Pool*


owwwww that hurt!!!!
watch where ur going


Karin:
I-Im S-Sorry....
*Gose To A Coner Of The Pool And Sit's There*
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
*sits in life guard chair watching everyone like hawks*>.>I can see u all!!
(this is Hikarus_girl (this is my back up account)
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Im not tellin.......
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


cherryblossom_888 wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


cherryblossom_888 wrote:

*quickly runs to join*
so sorry I'm late
*jumps in the pool*


Karin:
*Run's Fast**Accedently Fell Onto You In The Pool*


owwwww that hurt!!!!
watch where ur going


Karin:
I-Im S-Sorry....
*Gose To A Coner Of The Pool And Sit's There*


*walks over to corner in guilt*
i'm sorry. i didn't mean to say it like that.
plz stop crying. im really really sorry.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.