First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Meet Towel Dog
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
http://blog.jimmyr.com/Meet_Towel_Dog_18_2008.php

A cute dog who looks like a towel
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
LOL. XD
Posted 1/23/09
lol its really like a towel XD and its cute :3
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
OMG it pink!!!!
Posted 1/23/09
It looks all flappy D ;
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Even I have no id...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Just don't use him to wash your face...
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
lol a creative design targeted by big corporate towel orginizations~~
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
lmao cool
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
mine died cuz i tought it was a carpet
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
he kinda looks like the dog from tiny toons...
Posted 1/23/09
Nice dog^^
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

rhyme_playah wrote:

mine died cuz i tought it was a carpet


You're the anti-lulz
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

h3ntie wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

mine died cuz i tought it was a carpet


You're the anti-lulz


just doing my job
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

rhyme_playah wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

mine died cuz i tought it was a carpet


You're the anti-lulz


just doing my job


Well you're doing a really good job
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

h3ntie wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

mine died cuz i tought it was a carpet


You're the anti-lulz


just doing my job


Well you're doing a really good job


let me rephrase that, thats what im here for
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.