First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Nobuta wo Produce in the Philippines
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 4/7/09
i dont know if there's already a topic like this but.. what the heck..
they said that Nobuta wo Produce will be airing in ABS CBN..
they finished the dubbing but NO SCHEDULE on when to air it..

here are the dubbers :

Hazel Hernan - Nobuko Kotani (she's the same dubber of Maki in Hana Kimi)
Jeff Utanes - Akira Kusano (voice of Nakatsu in Hana Kimi, Michael of ISWAK and Charlie in Amazing Twins)
Louie Paraboles - Shuuji Kiritani (voice of Nanba in Hana Kimi and Rui Hanazawa in HYD)


Do you want NwP be aired in ABS?


shocking news.. it won't air on ABS!! saw the CM?

50080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Calgary, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
idk..but its okey w/ me, as long as ABS..:)
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
No!!!!!!!!!! let alone the jversion! But then again it's just fine. I think it's their time to be known in the Philippines ne. SHINE! SHINE! Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the dubbing is good.
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

ruchi08 wrote:

i dont know if there's already a topic like this but.. what the heck..
they said that Nobuta wo Produce will be airing in ABS CBN..
they finished the dubbing but no schedule on when to air it..

Do you want NwP be aired in ABS?




ohayou! where and when did you hear this?
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
oh sh*t!
why?!
what the heck are they doing?!
but i think..
maki horikita, yamapi and kame will have more fans if they watch that i think..
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
man i wonder how the dubbing will sound....gotta keep the monotone maki and uber happy yamapi
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / manila
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
im sure itll be good.. its better to be in abs than the other station cuz the dubbing there is not that good...
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I loved this drama, I just wished it had more romance to it.
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Nobuta
Nodame
Proposal


they said its gonna air..

i dont want Yamapi to be known here in the Philippines then there would be too many girls who will know him.. *selfish*

I had a big crush on Wu Chun but then Hana Kimi aired and too many girls knew him so i stop liking him.. hehehe
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / las islas filipinas
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i wouldn't mind. :))
ABS can dub gooooood.
318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

scarlet_tears wrote:

Nobuta
Nodame
Proposal


they said its gonna air..

i dont want Yamapi to be known here in the Philippines then there would be too many girls who will know him.. *selfish*

I had a big crush on Wu Chun but then Hana Kimi aired and too many girls knew him so i stop liking him.. hehehe



atashi mo, atashi mo, atashi mo!

i don't want more rivals... not now that Pi-chan is my latest addiction!
*too obsessed*
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

sato_mi wrote:


scarlet_tears wrote:

Nobuta
Nodame
Proposal


they said its gonna air..

i dont want Yamapi to be known here in the Philippines then there would be too many girls who will know him.. *selfish*

I had a big crush on Wu Chun but then Hana Kimi aired and too many girls knew him so i stop liking him.. hehehe



atashi mo, atashi mo, atashi mo!

i don't want more rivals... not now that Pi-chan is my latest addiction!
*too obsessed*



haha.. im not that obsessed with him, my twin though is crazy. when i joked around and told her Pi was damn ugly *just to annoy her* she threw a can towards me...

but yeah, Pi is hot..

and yes, i dont want him to be so popular here!!!
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
sheesh. dont kill anymore dramas.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
oh gosh:D nice ^_^
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
yup!cause i like ABS better than GMA!hahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.