First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
No-anime 4 U?
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
just use animefuel.com i guess?
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
dont you guys get tired of this crap?
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
watch another anime .......
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Street of Dreams
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

trutel wrote:

dont you guys get tired of this crap?


I don't get tired as long as i put you down
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Aszach01 wrote:

I don't get tired as long as i put you down


put me down? for what? because i caught you spamming and now youre getting your payback like this? my goodness..

one question though. how can you "put me down"? by quoting everything i said? your so immature..
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
old news........ but i still say true. that's why my bookmarks in firefox have another 60 somenthing sites of anime.
Posted 1/23/09
Firstly Zabur, you're avatar is hot as!

And secondly, once the law caught onto crunchyroll and shinji-kun, free anime was doomed. but dun fret, coz liek, ders uva sitez uno?
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
yeahs i cant watch a single vid in here,
thats why i go other places to watch ..
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Aszach01 wrote:


trutel wrote:


Aszach01 wrote:

I don't get tired as long as i put you down


put me down? for what? because i caught you spamming and now youre getting your payback like this? my goodness..

one question though. how can you "put me down"? by quoting everything i said? your so immature..


Yeah yeah yeah..... Immature or whatever you say! still you can't change the fact that youre a motherfucking Slut



man.. im embarrassed just talking to you... i guess talking with you wont get me anywhere.. anyway, good day. ^_^
Posted 1/23/09

Zabur wrote:

Are there fellow castouts like me out there, who can't watch a single video anymore?

Either it has been removed (most cases) or i can't watch it since 'Not available in your region'

-_-' Who else thinks this is fucked up?

CR changed completly...i think they should change the name aswell since the CR now is a disgrace to the former CR (in my opinion)

Well...off to find some other sites for ma animez then... Any1 got some suggestions?

Please do post em^^ i'll be needing them

(Yeah www.veoh.com, animeblogz, watchanimenow, got those already:p any more?)

Peace ma fellow anime brothaz

It seems like the happy days...

...have left us


DONT WATCH ON CRUNCHY THEN!!!!!! IS IT SO HARD TO WACTH IT SOMEWHERE ELESE?!?!?!?!?!?
Posted 1/23/09

trutel wrote:


Aszach01 wrote:


trutel wrote:


Aszach01 wrote:

I don't get tired as long as i put you down


put me down? for what? because i caught you spamming and now youre getting your payback like this? my goodness..

one question though. how can you "put me down"? by quoting everything i said? your so immature..


Yeah yeah yeah..... Immature or whatever you say! still you can't change the fact that youre a motherfucking Slut



man.. im embarrassed just talking to you... i guess talking with you wont get me anywhere.. anyway, good day. ^_^


Go Fuck yourself Aszach10
Posted 1/23/09
old news.. -_-
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
Meh I don't care I never watched anime on this site to begin with so it doesn't bother me any.
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
This is just one boring personal thread

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-10664/The-AnimeManga-HELP-Thread.html

Smart people use it
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.