First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
*Game* This or That?
Posted 1/23/09
Yeah...... Just start asking ..... I think you girls get it.
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
Wahaha! I'm the first to post here!

Opposites Attract or Similarities Last? (when talking about couples I mean, what do you prefer?_
Posted 1/24/09
Thanks for making this forum Mom!

--

Opposites Attract..

--

Japan or Switzerland?
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09

innocent0 wrote:

Thanks for making this forum Mom!

--

Opposites Attract..

--

Japan or Switzerland?


um, thats hard, japan since I already live in switzerland so I can always come back ^_^ *runs to get some of the best chocolate in the world, passes some to zakrina and sabre-chan and starts eating it*

um

lol, u guys will hate me for asking this

lol
school or homework ^_^

Posted 1/24/09
*Eats some chocolate*

*Mouth full*

Thanks Yumi!

--

*Throws daggers at you*

School..Friends are there..

--

Rock music or RnB?
Posted 1/24/09
*munches on the chocolate*

I'll just pretend you didn't use that word, Yumi.

----

Hmmm... depends, really. I like all types of music, so it really depends on the specific subject matter of each song.

-----

Black or white?
Posted 1/24/09
your welcome *smiles, sees the daggers coming and ducks* lol thanx zakrina but u have to admit it was an amusing question ^_^

school, I agree

um, white just random answer ^_^

---

um


dell or mac computers?
Top Daughter
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
*starts sniffing* I didn't chocolates
mac I guess
homeless whales or homework?
Lmao!! rofl!
Posted 1/25/09

queenofanimes wrote:

*starts sniffing* I didn't chocolates
mac I guess
homeless whales or homework?
Lmao!! rofl!


sorry lulu *passes her double as much chocolate* is that ok?

hmm, um well I don't particularly know what homeless whales is *blush* but I'll guess its better than homework... so the first one ^_^ tell me if i'm right or wrong
Posted 1/25/09
*glares up at Lulu's post* Lulu... You know you're getting really close to making me hurt you severely, right? ^-^
Top Daughter
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

CruentusValensa wrote:

*glares up at Lulu's post* Lulu... You know you're getting really close to making me hurt you severely, right? ^-^


Lol It was worth a try!
Top Daughter
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

swiss_miss wrote:


queenofanimes wrote:

*starts sniffing* I didn't chocolates
mac I guess
homeless whales or homework?
Lmao!! rofl!


sorry lulu *passes her double as much chocolate* is that ok?

hmm, um well I don't particularly know what homeless whales is *blush* but I'll guess its better than homework... so the first one ^_^ tell me if i'm right or wrong


Yummy! *grabs the chocolate and starts eating*
Homeless whales was something like a joke between mom, Zakrina, me, and some other people. :lol:
there is no wrong or right in this game
Posted 1/25/09

queenofanimes wrote:


swiss_miss wrote:


queenofanimes wrote:

*starts sniffing* I didn't chocolates
mac I guess
homeless whales or homework?
Lmao!! rofl!


sorry lulu *passes her double as much chocolate* is that ok?

hmm, um well I don't particularly know what homeless whales is *blush* but I'll guess its better than homework... so the first one ^_^ tell me if i'm right or wrong


Yummy! *grabs the chocolate and starts eating*
Homeless whales was something like a joke between mom, Zakrina, me, and some other people. :lol:
there is no wrong or right in this game


lol, fair enough ^_^

um so lets see would you rather do swordplay or archery ^_^
Posted 1/25/09

CruentusValensa wrote:

*glares up at Lulu's post* Lulu... You know you're getting really close to making me hurt you severely, right? ^-^


lol well well Zakrina you should learn to control your anger *flicks you on the head and sticks out tongue*

Posted 1/26/09
*Pops out from behind a..... bush?*

I heard someone mention homeless whales and choclate. O_O

I hate homeless whales, as Lulu and Zak-Burst know, but I love chocolate, so somebody gimme some.

-

Archery. Totally.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.