Created by mhps900076
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do you think Dia should do?
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
What do you think Dia should do?
Right now she's in the egg, and hasn't come out yet....
xD remember every vote count!
And why do you like dia so much?
Posted 1/23/09
About what?
She should just kill herself.
That would be the answer.
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I think Dia should hurry and get out of that egg,
I mean, i love it when she transforms with amu!
It make Amu look so pretty! xD
And plus, i don't know why, i just like Dia!xD
She's just so cute! xD
Posted 1/23/09
=________=;;
Posted 1/23/09
What? I sthis some anime character? What show?
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

tyrantxd wrote:

What? I sthis some anime character? What show?


shugo chara and i think shinji needs to put the shugo chara tab back so ppl would stop putting them in the anime section
Posted 1/23/09

uhohimdead wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

What? I sthis some anime character? What show?


shugo chara and i think shinji needs to put the shugo chara tab back so ppl would stop putting them in the anime section


yeah or they could just be a bit more clear. some ppl can't remember character names lol
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i think that anime sucks period i tried watching it but i mean ....hell.....its a ball of stupid rolling down a hill of stupid finsihing up by splashing in a huge lake of stupid....(sigh) we get my point....the egg should die
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

tyrantxd wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

What? I sthis some anime character? What show?


shugo chara and i think shinji needs to put the shugo chara tab back so ppl would stop putting them in the anime section


yeah or they could just be a bit more clear. some ppl can't remember character names lol


look it up ive seen pics around cr...
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
slit her wrists.
Posted 1/23/09

uhohimdead wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

What? I sthis some anime character? What show?


shugo chara and i think shinji needs to put the shugo chara tab back so ppl would stop putting them in the anime section


yeah or they could just be a bit more clear. some ppl can't remember character names lol


look it up ive seen pics around cr...


nawww. i have other anime to watch
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

tyrantxd wrote:


nawww. i have other anime to watch


i meant pictures dummy if ur that curious bout somethin ur not sure of like u r here look it up
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anywere that has...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I don't like Dia very much...
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
who the hell is she? =~=

edit: never mind.
anyways, it might be better if you put this on the shugo chara forum section, because i don't really care what happens to "Dia".
Posted 1/23/09

uhohimdead wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


nawww. i have other anime to watch


i meant pictures dummy if ur that curious bout somethin ur not sure of like u r here look it up


= /
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.