First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply School RP
Creator
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

Ah...
*smiles*
I'm Chrome Dokuro. Nice to meet you!


Nice to meet you too...I´m Lina..so what are you a vampire,a deamon..cuz i can feel your not a human
Posted 1/26/09
I'm a pureblood vampire... and you are...
Creator
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

I'm a pureblood vampire... and you are...


same..a pureblooded
Posted 1/26/09
Hm...
How does it come that I don't know you?
Creator
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

Hm...
How does it come that I don't know you?


not sure...*wonders*
Posted 1/27/09
//I thought i would know all of the purebloods...//
Well, what did you plan to do? You aren't going to participate the lessons, are you?
Posted 1/27/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

//I thought i would know all of the purebloods...//
Well, what did you plan to do? You aren't going to participate the lessons, are you?


would you like to join my class? but i want to relax here for a minute or so..
Posted 1/27/09

would you like to join my class? but i want to relax here for a minute or so..


Yes. That's what I'm here for...
*smiles*
Posted 1/27/09

Kurome6918 wrote:


would you like to join my class? but i want to relax here for a minute or so..


Yes. That's what I'm here for...
*smiles*


alright, come on in!*stretches* remember to introduce yourself, okay? *smiles*
Posted 1/27/09
I'll remember...
*smiles again*
*expectant look*
Posted 1/27/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

I'll remember...
*smiles again*
*expectant look*


*bows* then shall we head over to class? *wings appear* or would you like an express service?
Posted 1/27/09
yeah...
*little laugh*
That's not necessary...
*a trident appears in the left hand*
*trident is swung*
*Chrome hovers*
Posted 1/27/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

yeah...
*little laugh*
That's not necessary...
*a trident appears in the left hand*
*trident is swung*
*Chrome hovers*


will be waiting for you in class'

flies towards school
Posted 1/27/09
*follows him*
//I wonder what the teacher thinks about me...//
*looking around*
//Seems to be a nice school...//
Posted 1/27/09

Kurome6918 wrote:

*follows him*
//I wonder what the teacher thinks about me...//
*looking around*
//Seems to be a nice school...//


*heads to class* proceeds to offensive/defensive dark magic forum thread
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.