First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖Avatar Request 2
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 4/14/09
AVATAR REQUEST



[1] What Do You Want On It: ex.username,name,quotes.
[2] Size: ex. long and thin.
[3] Extras: ex.rendered,background,brushes.
[4] Picture ONLY 1 AT THE TIME : spoiler please.
[5] Did You Invite People:

Please invite people but if you don't want, it is ok.[:




Not More Then 1 REQUESTS
Don't Quote This Post, Thank You[:




Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/25/09
] What Do You Want On It: 1st picture username:chiisukisushi4everandever,name:Anna,quote: " I'm strong on the surfaceNot all the way through I've never been perfect But neither have you"

" second picture:username:chiisukisushi4everandever,name:Anna, quote:"Dreaming Of You"
[2] Size: long and thin.
[3] Extras: background,brushes.plz
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME :

[5] Did You Invite People:will do


done by naompje
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

chiisukisushi4everandever wrote:

] What Do You Want On It: 1st picture username:chiisukisushi4everandever,name:Anna,quote: " I'm strong on the surfaceNot all the way through I've never been perfect But neither have you"

" second picture:username:chiisukisushi4everandever,name:Anna, quote:"Dreaming Of You"
[2] Size: long and thin.
[3] Extras: background,brushes.plz
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME :

[5] Did You Invite People:will do


done by naompje



here ya go hope you like it^o^

Posted 1/25/09

naompje wrote:


chiisukisushi4everandever wrote:

] What Do You Want On It: 1st picture username:chiisukisushi4everandever,name:Anna,quote: " I'm strong on the surfaceNot all the way through I've never been perfect But neither have you"

" second picture:username:chiisukisushi4everandever,name:Anna, quote:"Dreaming Of You"
[2] Size: long and thin.
[3] Extras: background,brushes.plz
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME :

[5] Did You Invite People:will do


done by naompje



here ya go hope you like it^o^



ano*bows*thnkies nyuu^^
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


your welcome nya
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: Joy
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yep ^_^

Thanks!


pending naompje
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/30/09


Done [jevt]
Posted 1/29/09

-Hope wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: -Hope, & some qoutes on it
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Anything matchin with pic n thats cute =]
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yes =]


Pending [jevt]
Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

joyfuljoy22 wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: Joy
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yep ^_^

Thanks!


pending naompje


here ya go hope you like it
Posted 1/30/09

-Hope wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: -Hope, & some qoutes on it
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Anything matchin with pic n thats cute =]
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yes =]


Done
hope yu like them^^
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

jevt wrote:


-Hope wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: -Hope, & some qoutes on it
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Anything matchin with pic n thats cute =]
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yes =]


Done
hope yu like them^^
thx its rlly nice =]

Posted 1/30/09

naompje wrote:


joyfuljoy22 wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: Joy
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yep ^_^

Thanks!


pending naompje


here ya go hope you like it


Thank you so much, I love them!! ^_^
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 2/6/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: Joyous
[2] Size: Thin and tall
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:



[5] Did You Invite People: Yes. ^_^

Thanks in advance! ^_^

DONE Hippohorse
6252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The World Of Skip...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/4/09

joyfuljoy22 wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: Joyous
[2] Size: Thin and tall
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:



[5] Did You Invite People: Yes. ^_^

Thanks in advance! ^_^

DONE Hippohorse



it looks really bad sorry but please come again!
KCNC Member
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/6/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: Heavenly_Baked, Sakura-Chan
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: brushes & anything ^-^
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME : spoiler please.


[5] Did You Invite People: yup



Done friendlychic
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.