First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖Avatar Request 2
KCNC Member
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/6/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: Eunice, Yuki
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:
2 aviis

[5] Did You Invite People: Yep ^_^
could naompje do it?

done by naompje
KCNC Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Heavenly_Baked wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: Heavenly_Baked, Sakura-Chan
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: brushes & anything ^-^
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME : spoiler please.


[5] Did You Invite People: yup



Pending friendlychic



here ya go~!


Naomi/Yaya
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

geoktinang wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: Eunice, Yuki
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: Any
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME:
2 aviis

[5] Did You Invite People: Yep ^_^
could naompje do it?

done by naompje


here you go hope you like it^o^
KCNC Member
10681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

friendlychic wrote:


Heavenly_Baked wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: Heavenly_Baked, Sakura-Chan
[2] Size: tall and thin
[3] Extras: brushes & anything ^-^
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME : spoiler please.


[5] Did You Invite People: yup



Pending friendlychic



here ya go~!




I love it thank you! =]
KCNC Member
123579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: ex.username,name,quotes.
Momokoppgz
Momoko

[2] Size: ex. long and thin.
long and thin

[3] Extras: ex.rendered,background,brushes.
brushes, background...

[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME : spoiler please.


[5] Did You Invite People:
yeah
Posted 2/9/09
[1] Text: innocent0, Sabre-chan
[2] Size: thin and tall
[3] Extras: Any. Dont get the boy.
[4] Picture:

[5] Did You Invite People: Yep
KCNC Member
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: 1st pic: dragonprinces, zyle-chan loves u, "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
2nd pic: dragonprinces, zyle-chan loves u, "do i dazzle you"
[2] Size: long and thin
[3] Extras: background,brushes and anything that looks good in it
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME :

[5] Did You Invite People:yes

Posted 2/10/09

dragonprinces wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: 1st pic: dragonprinces, zyle-chan loves u, "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
2nd pic: dragonprinces, zyle-chan loves u, "do i dazzle you"
[2] Size: long and thin
[3] Extras: background,brushes and anything that looks good in it
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME :

[5] Did You Invite People:yes



Pending [jevt]
btw cud yu change the 2nd pic cant reeli edit it^-^;??
KCNC Member
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

jevt wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: 1st pic: dragonprinces, zyle-chan loves u, "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
2nd pic: dragonprinces, zyle-chan loves u, "do i dazzle you"
[2] Size: long and thin
[3] Extras: background,brushes and anything that looks good in it
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME :

[5] Did You Invite People:yes



Pending [jevt]
btw cud yu change the 2nd pic cant reeli edit it^-^;??


oh ok


KCNC Member
7830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/13/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: anime_luv2
[2] Size: long and thin.
[3] Extras: decorate it make it cuuute(something that would fit the picture :).
[4] Picture:

[5] Did You Invite People:will do :)
anyone can make my avatar



Done
KCNC Member
7830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/13/09
KCNC Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/13/09


KCNC Member
7830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/13/09
KCNC Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

anime_luv2 wrote:

[1] What Do You Want On It: anime_luv2
[2] Size: long and thin.
[3] Extras: decorate it make it cuuute(something that would fit the picture :).
[4] Picture:

[5] Did You Invite People:will do :)
anyone can make my avatar



here ya go~!


Posted 2/13/09
[1] What Do You Want On It: Crystal Tear
[2] Size: ex. long and thin
[3] Extras: anything~ But um, I like the background... but if you have to switch it can you put it on something similar~?
[4] Picture ONLY 2 AT THE TIME : spoiler please.

[5] Did You Invite People: Yup!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.