First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the last Sweets you Eat !!....
Creator
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
what is the last sweets you eat ?!
candy, lollypop, , jellies, marshmallows, bubblegum, chocolate Or cake


My last sweets was Candy
Sweets lover
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
I ate an ice cream XD
Creator
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

black911 wrote:

I ate an ice cream XD


i LoVe ice cream But i can't eat it these days it really Cold
Sweets lover
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

shr55 wrote:


black911 wrote:

I ate an ice cream XD


i LoVe ice cream But i can't eat it these days it really Cold


I dont care if its cold

I will still eat it

I already ate 3
Creator
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

black911 wrote:



I dont care if its cold

I will still eat it

I already ate 3


really
i wish i could do that
but i will get sick very fast
Sweets lover
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

shr55 wrote:


black911 wrote:



I dont care if its cold

I will still eat it

I already ate 3


really
i wish i could do that
but i will get sick very fast



I am sure if I get sick I will regret it xD
Creator
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

black911 wrote:


shr55 wrote:


black911 wrote:



I dont care if its cold

I will still eat it

I already ate 3


really
i wish i could do that
but i will get sick very fast



I am sure if I get sick I will regret it xD


hahahah
will just be careful & take care of your self
i hope you won't get sick
Sweets lover
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
thanx
Sweets lover
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
last sweet that i ate was caramel-filled chocolate
Creator
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

vampire_snow wrote:

last sweet that i ate was caramel-filled chocolate


WOW it seems so yammy
Sweets lover
12875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
its kinder bueno~~

Creator
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

caca86 wrote:

its kinder bueno~~



i LOve kinder bueno
Sweets lover
12071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your jacket po...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
i ate an ice cream sunday last saturday^^,
Posted 4/27/09

it's fruit salad
Sweets lover
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on earth....
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
ice cream!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.