First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Offensive/Defensive dark magic
Member
7149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wather~word
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

the_pwn wrote:


emy_01 wrote:


the_pwn wrote:


emy_01 wrote:

oh teacher i got to go!!(-_-")...i am sleppy..

so littel angels...black and white..*hugs*...b bye!!..see ya
mina-sa
n!!(^_~)


alright, good job
so what are you plannign to learn next?


eh... i don't know:-??..any ideea:D


ever tried using your blood as a weapon? its fun to use... but really costly


i don't what this think...i need my blood:D..hehe..

so i g2g...sry zbye mina-san...techer..
next lesson ok;)
Posted 2/3/09

emy_01 wrote:


the_pwn wrote:


emy_01 wrote:


the_pwn wrote:


emy_01 wrote:

oh teacher i got to go!!(-_-")...i am sleppy..

so littel angels...black and white..*hugs*...b bye!!..see ya
mina-sa
n!!(^_~)


alright, good job
so what are you plannign to learn next?


eh... i don't know:-??..any ideea:D


ever tried using your blood as a weapon? its fun to use... but really costly


i don't what this think...i need my blood:D..hehe..

so i g2g...sry zbye mina-san...techer..
next lesson ok;)


sure... bye bye!
Posted 2/25/09
It is time to start classes... lets go!
Posted 2/25/09
Come Over here, Kenn!
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
I walked in holding my teacher's hand, which felt akward, but right somehow. She turned to the class to introduce herself. "My name is Liesollete. But call me Lies. I can read all of your minds, its my unique gift. I can also channel dark energy for my bidding, much like my older brother Alex.
Posted 2/26/09

Korenaga wrote:

I walked in holding my teacher's hand, which felt akward, but right somehow. She turned to the class to introduce herself. "My name is Liesollete. But call me Lies. I can read all of your minds, its my unique gift. I can also channel dark energy for my bidding, much like my older brother Alex.


hahahs, your the same as me.
lets get started, what would you like to focus on? defensive or offensive magic???
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
"At the moment, Offensive." I stated, my father in mind and the dark energy becane to flow around me. I stopped thinking of him and looked up at Xero
Posted 2/26/09
just try rapid shooting of dark energy from your hands first. *sumons a flock of pidgeons*

let me demostrate..

dark arrows fly out from my hands simultaneously and mow down the pidgeons
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
I watch and nod. I foucus on the picture of my dad, dark energy absorbs in my hands and I lash it out on the rest of the pigeonsThey all become burnt and crisp.
Posted 2/27/09

Korenaga wrote:

I watch and nod. I foucus on the picture of my dad, dark energy absorbs in my hands and I lash it out on the rest of the pigeonsThey all become burnt and crisp.


My left hand touching your forehead, my right in the air, whispering into your ears. "here is a little present for you, enjoy"
an image of your dad appears on the classroom wall, being tied up in spiked chains.
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
she growls and smirks. Dark enegry surrounds her, expanding over her entire body. Her eyes turn red, her hair pitch black. Fangs sharpen. The dark energy turns to a sword and she walks up to the image, with more grace then any other vampire. "It maybe only an image, but its better then nothing." she spoke, darkness twirled in even in her words. She brought the swrod down and the image faded. Suddenly her hair turned blonde and she looked at Xero. She spoke only one word before she ran so fast she mearly seemed to vanish. That one word, spoken in a soft, delicate tone. "Mom."
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09
"class is not over and she just want to leave? hehehs" walks to the table and sits down, waiting for her return.. class break time; i guess.
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Ricky knocked on the classroom door. "Hey, If Lies hasn't left yet, tell her, Dad found her." he yelled with many emotions. Ricky then ran to where his so called father and loving mother were.
Posted 2/28/09
"lets get the welcome party started, its been such a long time i have restrained myself" he's wings sprout from his back and eyes changed colour, blue eye; white wings for left, red eye; black wings for right. as a huge purple sphere with black and white linings appears from each of his palm, he flies out to search for Lies; damaging the classroom door and wall as the sphere made contact and absorbed it.

Now hovering at the top of the school, he shouted "use the feather; Lies. use it!"
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Lies heard Xero as she stood infront of her father. She took it out of her bag and looked at it. Her father had mom by the throat and Max held him. "Ha! You're goping to kill me with a feather?" the drunken father laughed aloud. Lies growled, the other boys stood by her side. "Maybe, I've gotten stronger since I was 8!" Lies cried out. Dark energy surronded her body, and the long sword appeared. The dumbfounded father looked at her. Max grinned, fangs bared. "We're proud of our little sister. Arn't you dad?" He sneered the word Dad as the man holding her mother looked at her. Lies eye turned blood red, her hair changing to black. She looked up at the sky, and singaled Xero, sumhow with her heart and mind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.