First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply GENERAL ~~ Post Your Pics
Posted 2/9/09


Posted 2/10/09 , edited 6/22/09
beware of my pics~
dont say i didnt warn you, you'll faint after you see my uglyy face!~
MWAHAHA.

Fanfic Lover
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

preppygothika wrote:

beware of my pics~
dont say i didnt warn you, you'll faint after you see my uglyy face!~
MWAHAHA.




wow kurusnye awak hehehehehe nice one hehehehe
Fanfic Lover
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

aMi_bFf wrote:

@ shieLdembLem>>maybe not..coz i'm ugly....huhu..busu busu..




ke sbb pakai tudung ahhhh so weird ne atashi?


ahahahahaha ami-chan kawaii desu jaaa its ok if dont want to put ^_^ ok for me hehehehehe
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 6/22/09

mamikochan wrote:


preppygothika wrote:

beware of my pics~
dont say i didnt warn you, you'll faint after you see my uglyy face!~
MWAHAHA.




wow kurusnye awak hehehehehe nice one hehehehe


kurus ke? ~ ahaha maybe cos i was wearing an oversized t-shirt that's why nampak kurus kot~
Fanfic Lover
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

preppygothika wrote:


mamikochan wrote:


preppygothika wrote:

beware of my pics~
dont say i didnt warn you, you'll faint after you see my uglyy face!~
MWAHAHA.




wow kurusnye awak hehehehehe nice one hehehehe


kurus ke? ~ ahaha maybe cos i was wearing an oversized t-shirt that's why nampak kurus kot~




ahahahahaha kawaii
Fanfic Lover
2339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / JUMPの世界!
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09


me. O_o nyahahaha~ xDD
Posted 3/20/09
I want to share my photo also I hope that pic is good plz recommen I know I'm not beauty but not ugly too and I'm sure in fact I'm older than all of you because I'm 22 years old

Fanfic Lover
15711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 日本です、、祖費手フィリピン人です
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
i think i should put my picture too;;:D\

waHHh Be alERt..
heeheheh

THIS IS ME..:D



Fanfic Lover
1692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On the 50th state...
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
I'll post my photo but beware of my ugly face >.<

Fanfic Lover
17915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 東京
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

animech1ck wrote:

I'll post my photo but beware of my ugly face >.<



Haha, I see a Twilight poster behind you! xD
Fanfic Lover
1692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On the 50th state...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

KawaiiHeySayJump wrote:


animech1ck wrote:

I'll post my photo but beware of my ugly face >.<



Haha, I see a Twilight poster behind you! xD


yes i see it too!!!!!
Fanfic Lover
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / !~*~Right behind...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

phanyang040925 wrote:

i think i should put my picture too;;:D\

waHHh Be alERt..
heeheheh

THIS IS ME..:D





Uwah~ You're soo pretty >w<
Oh my kami-sama! xD I see Maki Horikita in the background!
and and and . . :C
Hana Yori Dango! Gokusen! :cc xD
Fanfic Lover
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / !~*~Right behind...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
xD All the HSJ fans are prettyyy >w<
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
`em gonna post my pic too sorry if it's late *bows*

it's pretty dark and edited . I look scary
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.