First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Library
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:



Ah...I was looking for a book I've been trying to find for quiet a while...
i read it when I was a younger I think it's called..."Walk Two Moons"
What's your book called?


Oh I read that book! Well, started to anyway. I couldn't get past the begginning...-_-
Mine is called Their Eyes were Watching God.
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09


Ahh...yes. It's quite confusing at first since it's A Story About A Story About A Story. ><
lol. But I reallly enjoyed it. At the end of the book I found a poem that made me laugh
lots. "Roses are red, Dirt is Brown. Please be my Valentine or you'll make me frown. "
I was sooooooo cute! xD I heard of that book! Is it any good?
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:



Ahh...yes. It's quite confusing at first since it's A Story About A Story About A Story. ><
lol. But I reallly enjoyed it. At the end of the book I found a poem that made me laugh
lots. "Roses are red, Dirt is Brown. Please be my Valentine or you'll make me frown. "
I was sooooooo cute! xD I heard of that book! Is it any good?


lol, thats cute. So a framed story?
Mmm, hmm! There are some actions that the character took that I don't aprove of but it was really interesting to read and it made me cry in the end. It's about how this women searches for love.
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09


Ahaha. Yeah. It's a funny poem. :3
I guess it's a framed poem...not too sure tho...
Ah...so its a search for love? Sounds interesting.
One of my recent favorites is The Host By Stephenie Meyer. That's SUCH a good book!
That and the Tapestry- Hound of Rowan. Two good books I love! xD
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:



Ahaha. Yeah. It's a funny poem. :3
I guess it's a framed poem...not too sure tho...
Ah...so its a search for love? Sounds interesting.
One of my recent favorites is The Host By Stephenie Meyer. That's SUCH a good book!
That and the Tapestry- Hound of Rowan. Two good books I love! xD


Oh, I've been meaning to read the Host but I never get the chance. It's always checked out from the library and I don't really want to buy it.
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


Eh? lol. IT's your choice. Wow. Your library stays updated? Cool! xD
Yeah I really enjoy it! lol. xD I want to re-read it, but my friend is borrowing.
DARN! lol. xD It's okay tho...'cus I have several other books to read like
"Final Warning" to the Maximum Ride series and "Inkspell" second book to the Inkheart books.
I also want to watch underworld....since I recently watched Rise of the Lycans. Which I must say was pretty cool!
I was sleepy tho since it was like 11 PM but it was funny...I yawned at almost all the parts were theres howling so
I was silently laughing. xD
:3
Student
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
*goes to manga section*
err... I wonder if they have Prince of Tennis here
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


*follows*
They should...lol. xDD
I wonder---
-checking in the shojo section-
Student
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


ne yuu-chan Prince of Tennis is a shounen manga. Or are you looking for another manga? O_o
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:



Eh? lol. IT's your choice. Wow. Your library stays updated? Cool! xD
Yeah I really enjoy it! lol. xD I want to re-read it, but my friend is borrowing.
DARN! lol. xD It's okay tho...'cus I have several other books to read like
"Final Warning" to the Maximum Ride series and "Inkspell" second book to the Inkheart books.
I also want to watch underworld....since I recently watched Rise of the Lycans. Which I must say was pretty cool!
I was sleepy tho since it was like 11 PM but it was funny...I yawned at almost all the parts were theres howling so
I was silently laughing. xD
:3


lol ^_^
Oh, you saw the new movie? I've only seen the first one and it was really good! ^_^
What's Maximum Ride about? I always see it at the library but I'm never convinced about checking it out.
Yeah, my library stays updated. Or at least it tries to. They still don't have Tail of the Moon vol. 14!!!
Oh, you should check out House of the Night series. The first book is called Marked. omg, there are times when Zoey is such a slut but...urgh. Oh, also check out Evernight. It's really adorable. Yes, both are vamp books.
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


Ehh...hai. Gomena...I'm looking for...another...
AH! THERE!
-pulls it out-
Ahhh...-hugging book-
Kodocha Book 2...it's soo...beautiful~! ><
Gomena...they stopped selling these...
Student
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


no need to say sorry.
*heads to the shounen section*
*looks*
OMG! YUU-CHAN I FOUND ONE! HE'S IN THE COVER!
*covers mouth*
*hides behind a shelf*
*whispers*
omg this is the library. I kinda over reacted.
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


Ahaha. Yeah Rise of the Lycans was awsome. The movies are pretty confusing like Movie 1 was the middle MOvie 2 was the ending and the newest one is the first...lol. Crazy...OO lol. xDD Maximum Ride is pretty good! It's about these kids with Avian Blood in them allowing them to fly. It's pretty good...I can't really tell you much bout it tho. Read the back at least! You'll get HOOKED! xD Well...maybe.. Lucky. Our Library here hasn't been open for a while so they're not really updated... Ooh! They sound AWSOME! I'll read them! Thanks! :3 Awsome! XD
Have you heard of the book called Reincarnation? It's about love that travel through time its really cool! And House Of The Scorpion is about a --- it's in the future and--- ahh!! >< It's hard to explain but thoes are good too! :3
Moderator
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


Ahaha! It okay. lol.
:3 Juss make sure Ryoma-kun don't see you reading that! ;P He might blush!
-door opens-
Hey! Someone is coming in---

Speak of the devil! Oo
Student
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


oh don't worry. Ryoma Echizen never blushes. and when someone talks to him all he says is 'Hn.' or 'Che.'
right Ryoma-kun?
'Hn.'
I told you so Yuu-chan heehee.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.