First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
best and favorite prize you received :)
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

fragile_29 wrote:

i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..


do you mean like a present?
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Life.
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
hmmmm.. none so far.

dad gave lots of stuff. but i havent appreciated or treasured any of them..



oh i know!! the necklace my mom gave me and it has my name on it. then i choose that one.
cos its the first nice present she ever gave me.
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..


do you mean like a present?


no. a prize.. like.. you got a good grade then what will be the prize for you.. like that:)
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

chelseabel wrote:

hmmmm.. none so far.

dad gave lots of stuff. but i havent appreciated or treasured any of them..



oh i know!! the necklace my mom gave me and it has my name on it. then i choose that one.
cos its the first nice present she ever gave me.


lol:)) eventhough its just a simple its so sweet.
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

milktea24 wrote:

Life.


life? :)) i mean a prize :D:D:D
not a present or gift. anyway, life.. it can be:)))))
but LIFE for me is a PRESENT :D:D:D
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

fragile_29 wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..


do you mean like a present?


no. a prize.. like.. you got a good grade then what will be the prize for you.. like that:)


oh i see... my grandma would always give me money for my letter grades! She would give me like 10 dollars or so for every A, and if i had of gotten lower marks she would have give less money i think... anywho... being a straight A student I would get lots of money for report card time Oh and for graduation, because i did so well my dad bought me a brand new car!
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

fragile_29 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Life.


life? :)) i mean a prize :D:D:D
not a present or gift. anyway, life.. it can be:)))))
but LIFE for me is a PRESENT :D:D:D


Life IS a prize.

It's my prize for being a healthy baby inside my mommy's stomach.

LOL.

Anyway uhm being serious. *ehem*

Best prize I ever got was..

Pretty much everything fancy I own now.

I have to work hard for everything through grades.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
i got the Chrono Crusade box set last year from my parents for going through surgery just for some stupid ingrown toenail on my big toe. i had to go through it again for my other big toe this year.
Posted 1/24/09
Prize? erm.. i don't know.. I don't think i ever got one... actully i did.. I got stickers! and uhm.. cookies?
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..


do you mean like a present?


no. a prize.. like.. you got a good grade then what will be the prize for you.. like that:)


oh i see... my grandma would always give me money for my letter grades! She would give me like 10 dollars or so for every A, and if i had of gotten lower marks she would have give less money i think... anywho... being a straight A student I would get lots of money for report card time Oh and for graduation, because i did so well my dad bought me a brand new car!


cool:)
i bet your so happy. lol:))))
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

milktea24 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

Life.


life? :)) i mean a prize :D:D:D
not a present or gift. anyway, life.. it can be:)))))
but LIFE for me is a PRESENT :D:D:D


Life IS a prize.

It's my prize for being a healthy baby inside my mommy's stomach.

LOL.

Anyway uhm being serious. *ehem*

Best prize I ever got was..

Pretty much everything fancy I own now.

I have to work hard for everything through grades.


lol:)) we are the same.. i also need to have a good grades so that
i can i ask for a prize.lol:)))))
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

chocuqueen wrote:

Prize? erm.. i don't know.. I don't think i ever got one... actully i did.. I got stickers! and uhm.. cookies?


lol:)))) you love stickers?
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Archangel768 wrote:

i got the Chrono Crusade box set last year from my parents for going through surgery just for some stupid ingrown toenail on my big toe. i had to go through it again for my other big toe this year.


ohh.. really? anyway, goodluck in ur surgery again;)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.