First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
best and favorite prize you received :)
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

fragile_29 wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..


do you mean like a present?


no. a prize.. like.. you got a good grade then what will be the prize for you.. like that:)


oh i see... my grandma would always give me money for my letter grades! She would give me like 10 dollars or so for every A, and if i had of gotten lower marks she would have give less money i think... anywho... being a straight A student I would get lots of money for report card time Oh and for graduation, because i did so well my dad bought me a brand new car!


cool:)
i bet your so happy. lol:))))


yeah i was really shocked! It was in the parking lot of the school when i got out of class with a little bow on it!
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

fragile_29 wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

i got the Chrono Crusade box set last year from my parents for going through surgery just for some stupid ingrown toenail on my big toe. i had to go through it again for my other big toe this year.


ohh.. really? anyway, goodluck in ur surgery again;)


haha thanks. i've actually already gone through it and it's doing fine.
i said this year cause i keep forgetting it's 2009 lol.
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


mamd87 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

i dont know if this is DUPLICATE :|
but, if this is just locked it. thanks!


well.. my BEST AND FAVORITE prize i received from my parents are DIGICAM :)))) i love it.. and a VIDEOCAM..


do you mean like a present?


no. a prize.. like.. you got a good grade then what will be the prize for you.. like that:)


oh i see... my grandma would always give me money for my letter grades! She would give me like 10 dollars or so for every A, and if i had of gotten lower marks she would have give less money i think... anywho... being a straight A student I would get lots of money for report card time Oh and for graduation, because i did so well my dad bought me a brand new car!


cool:)
i bet your so happy. lol:))))


yeah i was really shocked! It was in the parking lot of the school when i got out of class with a little bow on it!


woow!! :)))
i wish someday my parents will give me prize like that.lol:))))
but, right now.. of corz i cant have! im still too young to drive a car..

1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Archangel768 wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

i got the Chrono Crusade box set last year from my parents for going through surgery just for some stupid ingrown toenail on my big toe. i had to go through it again for my other big toe this year.


ohh.. really? anyway, goodluck in ur surgery again;)


haha thanks. i've actually already gone through it and it's doing fine.
i said this year cause i keep forgetting it's 2009 lol.


ohh. i see.. so my goodluck its already late. lol:)))
anyway, hmm.. forgetting its 2009?? :))) sometimes i also forget, :D:D:D
Posted 1/24/09

fragile_29 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

Prize? erm.. i don't know.. I don't think i ever got one... actully i did.. I got stickers! and uhm.. cookies?


lol:)))) you love stickers?


Nope, i use to collect them.
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

chocuqueen wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

Prize? erm.. i don't know.. I don't think i ever got one... actully i did.. I got stickers! and uhm.. cookies?


lol:)))) you love stickers?


Nope, i use to collect them.


oh. i see.lol:))))
atleast the present added in your collection.. lol:)))
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09

chocuqueen wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

Prize? erm.. i don't know.. I don't think i ever got one... actully i did.. I got stickers! and uhm.. cookies?


lol:)))) you love stickers?


Nope, i use to collect them.


I have a prize..hope u like it...

Im in love with you..
THERE I said it..

22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
when my dad asks me what i want for having high grades, i always refuse.. but i still get to receive prizes cuz my parents know what i want

the best prize i have received so far is a trip to HK XD i have always wanted to go there, but the tickets are always sold out (during christmas)
but this summer, we are really heading there! yay!!
Posted 3/12/09
Medals, trophy, and money
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

sky_flakes wrote:

when my dad asks me what i want for having high grades, i always refuse.. but i still get to receive prizes cuz my parents know what i want

the best prize i have received so far is a trip to HK XD i have always wanted to go there, but the tickets are always sold out (during christmas)
but this summer, we are really heading there! yay!!


wow! thats so cool ;)
have fun this summer!
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Ahhhh... I got and iPod and a laptop....my life is complete.
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
got a total of $400 for my birthday
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ask me :)
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
hmm, i dunno.
can't remember (:

maybe moneyy
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
an 50 cents eraser with pokemon picture of it.
10304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/09
MP3 player.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.