First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply would you die for love ?
Moderator
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


if u love some1

would u die for them ??

Moderator
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
nope ~

oh yea I dont belive in love

true love dosent exist XD
Posted 1/25/09
of course i would die for them...
it exists...its just very hard 2 find...and sometimes ur true love just doesnt see u that way back
Moderator
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

thedeadrose wrote:

of course i would die for them...
it exists...its just very hard 2 find...and sometimes ur true love just doesnt see u that way back




that could happen but I never fell in love and I think its over rated
Posted 1/25/09

that could happen but I never fell in love and I think its over rated

wat do u mean over rated? O.O ... anyway...the outcome will always be the same i guess...u will b hurt...
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in ur gf bed ...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
yeah if I really love someone I would
Posted 1/27/09
yes i would die for love.
love is a great thing thats ever happened to me.
Posted 1/28/09
well.. i aint in love and i believe i'll never fall in love with the right guy ever again.. so yea.. i probably wont die foe love..
Posted 1/29/09
no i wont!~
Member
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
how od die for love ar you carzy to die
Member
9927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~❤ in my heart ❤~
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
i think im not....
Member
23081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09
haha are you kidding dying for love? sounds stupid
Moderator
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
all the ppl who said no I think they will be lonely 4ever
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09

black911 wrote:

all the ppl who said no I think they will be lonely 4ever


realli???~~~i tthough u say u wont as well~~aint u counting ur self~~~

i wont~~~becaUse why???why do u have to die for love~~~i mean if that person love u< both should try to stay alive~~~~>or u should stay alive for theM~~~when u die that the end u know~~it not like ur love IS going to last FOREVER when u die~~livIng is a wonderful thiNG~~

if it to protect my familie~~u know trade liVeS then i would no question>>>>but if u love someone u should live~~~ :D
Moderator
4768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / under ur bed hot...
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

_crazy_blue wrote:


black911 wrote:

all the ppl who said no I think they will be lonely 4ever


realli???~~~i tthough u say u wont as well~~aint u counting ur self~~~

i wont~~~becaUse why???why do u have to die for love~~~i mean if that person love u< both should try to stay alive~~~~>or u should stay alive for theM~~~when u die that the end u know~~it not like ur love IS going to last FOREVER when u die~~livIng is a wonderful thiNG~~

if it to protect my familie~~u know trade liVeS then i would no question>>>>but if u love someone u should live~~~ :D



lolz yeah I am one of them but I plan 2 be alone 4ever xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.