The First " 'Gee' Remix "...?
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/26/09

And so the "Gee" remix craze begins....

Relatively unknown Singer, Xion was on the infamous Chin Chin Radio show and performed what I believe to be the first remix of the new Girls' Generation / SNSD song, "Gee".

The song is supposed to be a cute, poppy love song and this Xion person made it a very depressing, I'm-emo-now-let-me-go-cut-myself-with-a-compass kind of song. Unfortunately enough to admit, it did get better when loose-lips Taeyeon joined in at 0:32.

I hope in the beginning they were laughing with her and not at her flat tone...

Here's the link to the vid!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4P_14GXAEY8

credits:
[email protected]
[email protected]


EDIT: I found another one!!
its pretty cool..
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pqnM2YqsjQA
3357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
i like the normal version better..
have you heard the remix of gee by dave aude?
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
"I'm-emo-now-let-me-go-cut-myself-with-a-compass"
lulz. its a ballad.
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

mikaddo wrote:

i like the normal version better..
have you heard the remix of gee by dave aude?


no...i havnt heard it/of it...is it on youtube?

can u gimme a link? ^^
3357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

yEnZErr wrote:


mikaddo wrote:

i like the normal version better..
have you heard the remix of gee by dave aude?


no...i havnt heard it/of it...is it on youtube?

can u gimme a link? ^^


http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=S2r9N2-dAIw

its a preview i like it
its better if you download the whole
ver though
3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

mikaddo wrote:


yEnZErr wrote:


mikaddo wrote:

i like the normal version better..
have you heard the remix of gee by dave aude?


no...i havnt heard it/of it...is it on youtube?

can u gimme a link? ^^


http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=S2r9N2-dAIw

its a preview i like it
its better if you download the whole
ver though


l0l that was gd!! a bit repetitive...but good
complete contrast to the one i posted!
haha
Posted 1/25/09
mmmmm.....i don't really like it. i think it should be faster.
Posted 1/25/09
i like this one a ton better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqT7mvEnvA
You must be logged in to post.