Post Reply Your Favorite Summons~
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
Tell Me Of all the summons,which which one of them
are your favorite.
Square Enix fan!
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Anima
or
Yojimbo
Square Enix fan!
1993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Suomi Finland
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Bahamut
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
I Have a alot.
1.Ifrit
2.Bahamut
3.Yojimbo
4.Shiva
5.Quezacolt
6.Cactuar
7.Pheonix
8.Anima
Hmm...forgot some of them.
I'm gonna make a Topic for all Summons.
Just give me some time guys^^
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/14/09 , edited 3/14/09
Shiva
Ifrit
Yojimbo
Square Enix fan!
1644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
Bahamut
Square Enix fan!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
lol i thought bahamut looked kinda like a digimon xD
Square Enix fan!
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 4/14/09
Odin
cactuar
ifrit
tonberry
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 4/14/09

bidibam wrote:

Odin
cactuar
ifrit
tonberry


Yeah odin is leet!
Square Enix fan!
1580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in the other univ...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

FearedKnight wrote:

I Have a alot.
1.Ifrit
2.Bahamut
3.Yojimbo
4.Shiva
5.Quezacolt
6.Cactuar
7.Pheonix
8.Anima
Hmm...forgot some of them.
I'm gonna make a Topic for all Summons.
Just give me some time guys^^


oh i didnt know there was this topic. lol if i can ill start posting but sinsce im going on a cruise...ill just c im sure they have computers there
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 4/15/09

trianglehead wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:

I Have a alot.
1.Ifrit
2.Bahamut
3.Yojimbo
4.Shiva
5.Quezacolt
6.Cactuar
7.Pheonix
8.Anima
Hmm...forgot some of them.
I'm gonna make a Topic for all Summons.
Just give me some time guys^^


oh i didnt know there was this topic. lol if i can ill start posting but sinsce im going on a cruise...ill just c im sure they have computers there


lolI made the topic right after i posted the topic about the summons xD
Square Enix fan!
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jakarta, Indo
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
Bahamut n shiva
Square Enix fan!
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 5/17/09

FearedKnight wrote:


bidibam wrote:

Odin
cactuar
ifrit
tonberry


Yeah odin is leet!


yup~
Creator
52321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

bidibam wrote:


FearedKnight wrote:


bidibam wrote:

Odin
cactuar
ifrit
tonberry


Yeah odin is leet!


yup~


I think that Odin is one of the strongest and the collest.
Moderator
3792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the shadows
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
odin and shiva
You must be logged in to post.