First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
One-stop avii shop
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
Mod:jen624
# of avii 4
Text : tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Have you payed for it?yes

PAID
Creator
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09

Lonley_Devil wrote:

Mod:autumnfriday
# of avii:#5
Text :Lonley_Devil, hoshii-chan, have bloody good valentine...
Have you payed for it?;yup, but does this count as forum?


ignored you did not upload the 2 pics i included in the price
Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Mod:jen624
# of avii 4
Text : tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Have you payed for it?yes


ignored
u didn't pay for the avii u didn't upload 2 pic and post 2 wall post
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09

jen624 wrote:


tanxingpei96 wrote:

Mod:jen624
# of avii 4
Text : tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Have you payed for it?yes


ignored
u didn't pay for the avii u didn't upload 2 pic and post 2 wall post
i am sry i will do it now , ok i am done

Co-creator
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Mod:jen624
# of avii 4
Text : tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Have you payed for it?yes

PAID


here u go thnkx for buying


gfx shopper
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/15/09
Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 6
Text : konatsusan
Have you payed for it? yes

PAID
gfx shopper
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

konatsusan wrote:

Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 6
Text : konatsusan
Have you payed for it? yes


here you go :]
thank you for requesting

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/16/09
Mod:anyathesix
# of avii:2,3
Text :tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Have you payed for it?yup~

PAID
gfx shopper
9717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'll tell you onc...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 1
Text : Deathninja540, Dani-chan
Have you payed for it? Yea!! :D

PAID
gfx shopper
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

deathninja540 wrote:

Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 1
Text : Deathninja540, Dani-chan
Have you payed for it? Yea!! :D



here you go
thank you for requesting :3

gfx shopper
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

Mod:anyathesix
# of avii:2,3
Text :tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
Have you payed for it?yup~

PAID


Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 1
Text : cherrylau97 & Cherry-Chan
Have you payed for it? Yes


PAID
gfx shopper
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

cherrylau97 wrote:


Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 1
Text : cherrylau97 & Cherry-Chan
Have you payed for it? Yes




here you go =D
Posted 2/18/09

anyathesix wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:


Mod: anyathesix
# of avii: 1
Text : cherrylau97 & Cherry-Chan
Have you payed for it? Yes




here you go =D


omigosh ^^ THX I TOTALLY LUV IT :]

Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/26/09
Fill this form to get your avii:
Mod:anyathesix
# of avii: 2 and 3
Text : aya-chan, ryoma_sakuno
Have you payed for it? yes!

thanks :))

PAID
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.