First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Ball
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.


*starts to clean faster*
i have to finsh before thay get here.
Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.


*starts to clean faster*
i have to finsh before thay get here.



* helps clean and decorate*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

v2sensilly wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.


*starts to clean faster*
i have to finsh before thay get here.



* helps clean and decorate*


*starts hideing ballons in the celling and hanes up a disko ball*
well how do you like it and can you try the bold and punch.
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.


*starts to clean faster*
i have to finsh before thay get here.



* helps clean and decorate*


*starts hideing ballons in the celling and hanes up a disko ball*
well how do you like it and can you try the bold and punch.


Vivi can you help me hide the presnts and wen wer done can you get me a presnt?
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.


*starts to clean faster*
i have to finsh before thay get here.



* helps clean and decorate*


*starts hideing ballons in the celling and hanes up a disko ball*
well how do you like it and can you try the bold and punch.


Vivi can you help me hide the presnts and wen wer done can you get me a presnt?


i have to go now bye bye Vivi
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..
Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:

In the Making... Anyone who receives an invitation is welcome Will be open shortly


*puting sign up saying open on the door*
well where finely open.


*starts to clean faster*
i have to finsh before thay get here.



* helps clean and decorate*


*starts hideing ballons in the celling and hanes up a disko ball*
well how do you like it and can you try the bold and punch.


Vivi can you help me hide the presnts and wen wer done can you get me a presnt?


i have to go now bye bye Vivi



kayy, how can I do that?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:

*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..


*Walks in behind Kuro with Fujin*
Wow this is my first time ever coming to a ball before
*smiles widely and begins to dance around the two*
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..


*Walks in behind Kuro with Fujin*
Wow this is my first time ever coming to a ball before
*smiles widely and begins to dance around the two*


*Watches Shiro dance around*
Haha..you sure are excited about these things..
*Walks up to the door, hesistating before pushing the door open*
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..


*Walks in behind Kuro with Fujin*
Wow this is my first time ever coming to a ball before
*smiles widely and begins to dance around the two*


*Watches Shiro dance around*
Haha..you sure are excited about these things..
*Walks up to the door, hesistating before pushing the door open*


*walks up beside him and pushes the door open widely before he got the chance to*
Of course im excited ! its my first time, but, eh what do you do at a ball?
*looks at Kuro curiously*
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..


*Walks in behind Kuro with Fujin*
Wow this is my first time ever coming to a ball before
*smiles widely and begins to dance around the two*


*Watches Shiro dance around*
Haha..you sure are excited about these things..
*Walks up to the door, hesistating before pushing the door open*


*walks up beside him and pushes the door open widely before he got the chance to*
Of course im excited ! its my first time, but, eh what do you do at a ball?
*looks at Kuro curiously*


*Looks around nervously*
Um..well...you see..
*Points behind Shiro*
Look! Its Ezra!
*Sneaks in while Shiro looks away*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..


*Walks in behind Kuro with Fujin*
Wow this is my first time ever coming to a ball before
*smiles widely and begins to dance around the two*


*puts on the music turns on the disco ball
when thay opened the door she pulled a string and some ballons came out of the celling*
come on and get a drink and have some fun and dance.

Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


Asuka_sama wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Teleports outside the ball in a rush of wind and leaves*
A ball huh..its been ages since I went to one..


*Walks in behind Kuro with Fujin*
Wow this is my first time ever coming to a ball before
*smiles widely and begins to dance around the two*


*Watches Shiro dance around*
Haha..you sure are excited about these things..
*Walks up to the door, hesistating before pushing the door open*


*walks up beside him and pushes the door open widely before he got the chance to*
Of course im excited ! its my first time, but, eh what do you do at a ball?
*looks at Kuro curiously*


*Looks around nervously*
Um..well...you see..
*Points behind Shiro*
Look! Its Ezra!
*Sneaks in while Shiro looks away*


*Looks in behind her but see's nothing*
Huh? Kuro - kun, Ezra - sama isnt --- Kuro -kun?
*looks around for kuro, seeing he is no longer near her*
Hey, Where'd You go,?! When I get my hands on you !
*Begins wandering around the ballroom looking for him*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.