First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Ball
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Using the ballons as a distraction Kuro sneaked upstairs*
Whew..Im glad thats over..
*Plops self onto a bed*
Hehe I'll hide here for now..


*walks beside Kuro, and sits next to him*
Why are you such a difficult person, you could just flirt with a cute girl. but you hide in a room, whys that?


*Turns to Kuroi, hood obscuring his face*
..Shuddup..
*Walks over to the dinning table, picking up a plate*
You should enjoy yourself more instead..


*Walks behind the two and taps them both on the shoulder*
Well, it seems the two of you are having fun
*winks at them and gets some food of the table*
You know the queen of the wind clan is looking for you
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks around and shrugs*
Never being here, and I don't want to be here alone!


Flame: Baby!! hehe
-walks over to get some food-


Blaze: *looks at Flame*
Baby??..whose ur baby??
*swiftly walks beside Flame*
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Using the ballons as a distraction Kuro sneaked upstairs*
Whew..Im glad thats over..
*Plops self onto a bed*
Hehe I'll hide here for now..


*walks beside Kuro, and sits next to him*
Why are you such a difficult person, you could just flirt with a cute girl. but you hide in a room, whys that?


*Turns to Kuroi, hood obscuring his face*
..Shuddup..
*Walks over to the dinning table, picking up a plate*
You should enjoy yourself more instead..


*Walks behind the two and taps them both on the shoulder*
Well, it seems the two of you are having fun
*winks at them and gets some food of the table*
You know the queen of the wind clan is looking for you


*Turns around and glares*
Youre joking right? What does that idiot want?
Posted 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks at Flame*
Baby??..whose ur baby??
*swiftly walks beside Flame*


Flame: you are since i was born first
-sticks out tongue and grabs a apple-
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

kasshan wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:


Bestkill wrote:

*Using the ballons as a distraction Kuro sneaked upstairs*
Whew..Im glad thats over..
*Plops self onto a bed*
Hehe I'll hide here for now..


*walks beside Kuro, and sits next to him*
Why are you such a difficult person, you could just flirt with a cute girl. but you hide in a room, whys that?


*Turns to Kuroi, hood obscuring his face*
..Shuddup..
*Walks over to the dinning table, picking up a plate*
You should enjoy yourself more instead..


*Walks behind the two and taps them both on the shoulder*
Well, it seems the two of you are having fun
*winks at them and gets some food of the table*
You know the queen of the wind clan is looking for you


*Turns around and glares*
Youre joking right? What does that idiot want?


Oh my, seems i hit a nerve
*smiles and begins to speak to them again*
She seems to have teken a liking to that man your with, but I guess that is just her personality, being friendly to everone
*grunts and turns to them
I'f you want to speak with her i think she is dancing with her king, Fujin*

Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks at Flame*
Baby??..whose ur baby??
*swiftly walks beside Flame*


Flame: you are since i was born first
-sticks out tongue and grabs a apple-


Blaze: *sticks tongue back at her and bites her apple*
Yea that is what u get
*looks around*
there are lots of ppl over here
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Rei:
-walks into the ball-
... Hasn't been one of these in years...
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09


*Lifts eyebrow*
Shes taken a liking to him? hmmm, well, that just wont do....
*walks off grining*
Posted 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *sticks tongue back at her and bites her apple*
Yea that is what u get
*looks around*
there are lots of ppl over here


Flame: -hits her on the head-
Mine.
-bites into apple looking around-
Sure are.
Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
* finally finishes with helping out* Oh there seems to be more and more people coming * smiles*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

kasshan wrote:



*Lifts eyebrow*
Shes taken a liking to him? hmmm, well, that just wont do....
*walks off grining*


*smiles intently at her while she walks away*
Please if you plan on doing anything, make sure it wont make a mess !
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

v2sensilly wrote:

* finally finishes with helping out* Oh there seems to be more and more people coming * smiles*


Yes and its all thanks to your help Vivi, now go on and have some fun
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *sticks tongue back at her and bites her apple*
Yea that is what u get
*looks around*
there are lots of ppl over here


Flame: -hits her on the head-
Mine.
-bites into apple looking around-
Sure are.


Blaze: *giggles and rubs my head*
umm yea, not getting into anything with any1 tonight..okk
*playfully nudges Flame while smirking*
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


kasshan wrote:



*Lifts eyebrow*
Shes taken a liking to him? hmmm, well, that just wont do....
*walks off grining*


*smiles intently at her while she walks away*
Please if you plan on doing anything, make sure it wont make a mess !


*Turns around*
Sorry, but i dont make promises i cant keep.
*smirks and walks toward a crowd of people*
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *giggles and rubs my head*
umm yea, not getting into anything with any1 tonight..okk
*playfully nudges Flame while smirking*


Flame: i do not cause trouble.
-puts down my apple and grabs Blaze's hand dragging her onto the dance floor-
Shall we dance?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.