First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Ball
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
*begins to dance with Fujin, trying not to step on his feet*
say, do you think the reason Kuro left was because maybe, he doesn't like me?
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

kasshan wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


kasshan wrote:



*Lifts eyebrow*
Shes taken a liking to him? hmmm, well, that just wont do....
*walks off grining*


*smiles intently at her while she walks away*
Please if you plan on doing anything, make sure it wont make a mess !


*Turns around*
Sorry, but i dont make promises i cant keep.
*smirks and walks toward a crowd of people*


*Claps a hand on Kuroi's shoulder*
Oi Kuroi..lets just enjoy this for today..
*Glances at all the vampires around the ball*
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Rei:
-sits down in a chair and watches everyone dance-
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:


LilBabyNeko wrote:


kasshan wrote:



*Lifts eyebrow*
Shes taken a liking to him? hmmm, well, that just wont do....
*walks off grining*


*smiles intently at her while she walks away*
Please if you plan on doing anything, make sure it wont make a mess !


*Turns around*
Sorry, but i dont make promises i cant keep.
*smirks and walks toward a crowd of people*


*Claps a hand on Kuroi's shoulder*
Oi Kuroi..lets just enjoy this for today..
*Glances at all the vampires around the ball*


*looks up at Kuro*
well, i supose.... but you owe me for this one.
*looks over at shiro*
Please dont tell me youre into miss goody goody.
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *giggles and rubs my head*
umm yea, not getting into anything with any1 tonight..okk
*playfully nudges Flame while smirking*


Flame: i do not cause trouble.
-puts down my apple and grabs Blaze's hand dragging her onto the dance floor-
Shall me dance?


Blaze: *looks at Flame and laughs, and curtsies*
Sure Flame
*grabs her hand and starts dancing with her in a peaceful motion*
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Ah it seems its time to annouce the second half
*walks towards a mic and begins to speak loudly into it*
Everyone the second half is about to begin, This half we will be having a vote.
The choices are duels in the courtyard of the entrance to the ballroom, Or.
*clears throat but slightly grumbles the last choice*
to pick a partner and ave the last dance, with them
Posted 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks at Flame and laughs, and curtsies*
Sure Flame
*grabs her hand and starts dancing with her in a peaceful motion*


Flame: -laughs and spins around in a beatiful motion with Blaze-
Dont step on my feet
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *looks at Flame and laughs, and curtsies*
Sure Flame
*grabs her hand and starts dancing with her in a peaceful motion*


Flame: -laughs and spins around in a beatiful motion with Blaze-
Dont step on my feet


Blaze: *stops and listens to the announcement*
umm yea...umm what do u think about that Flame?? and I won't!!
*sticks tongue out at her,a nd keeps dancing around her*
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09
-laughs-
of course not
-lifts her up with his arms-
who could ever not like you?
-overhears Ezra and gets an idea-
that would be a good training for you Shiro, lets see how far you have gone with your wind powers
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
*Frowning*
hes so grumpy.... well, might as well have some fun while im here... but what to do....
*starts walking, oblivious to everything around her*
Member
1608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Ginungagap
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Rei:
Hmm, what an interesting second half...
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

darkness2light wrote:

-laughs-
of course not
-lifts her up with his arms-
who could ever not like you?
-overhears Ezra and gets an idea-
that would be a good training for you Shiro, lets see how far you have gone with your wind powers



*looks over at the two and laughs*
Really... what an odd conversation.
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

kasshan wrote:

*Frowning*
hes so grumpy.... well, might as well have some fun while im here... but what to do....
*starts walking, oblivious to everything around her*


*Hears the announcement and looks at Kuroi*
..Which one do you suggest..?
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

darkness2light wrote:

-laughs-
of course not
-lifts her up with his arms-
who could ever not like you?
-overhears Ezra and gets an idea-
that would be a good training for you Shiro, lets see how far you have gone with your wind powers


*nods her head a bit happier*
But, what if im up against someone strong? I may not be very successful then, unless the let me win.
*looks out in the distance, somewhat zoned out*
Posted 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *stops and listens to the announcement*
umm yea...umm what do u think about that Flame?? and I won't!!
*sticks tongue out at her,a nd keeps dancing around her*


Flame: hmm i dont know do you wanna fight?
-spins Blaze around-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.