First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The Ball
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:

*Frowning*
hes so grumpy.... well, might as well have some fun while im here... but what to do....
*starts walking, oblivious to everything around her*


*Hears the announcement and looks at Kuroi*
..Which one do you suggest..?



*looks at him playfully, and plays with the feathers on her masquerade mask*
well, i would like to dance with you.... ive never danced before.
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
The second half is about to Begin, please hurry and give me your suggestions
(Just qoute this to tell which one you'd prefer)
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *stops and listens to the announcement*
umm yea...umm what do u think about that Flame?? and I won't!!
*sticks tongue out at her,a nd keeps dancing around her*


Flame: hmm i dont know do you wanna fight?
-spins Blaze around-


Blaze: *laughs and at the same time spins Flame around*
umm going against who??..come on we need to know that 1st
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

kasshan wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:

*Frowning*
hes so grumpy.... well, might as well have some fun while im here... but what to do....
*starts walking, oblivious to everything around her*


*Hears the announcement and looks at Kuroi*
..Which one do you suggest..?



*looks at him playfully, and plays with the feathers on her masquerade mask*
well, i would like to dance with you.... ive never danced before.


*Grins slightly*
Okay..as long as they dont recongizes us..
*Pulls down hood making sure his face isnt showing*
Posted 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *laughs and at the same time spins Flame around*
umm going against who??..come on we need to know that 1st


Flame: -spins in circles with Blaze-
i dont know. what do u want to do?
Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:

The second half is about to Begin, please hurry and give me your suggestions
(Just qoute this to tell which one you'd prefer)


(Second Choice)
Posted 1/25/09
-notices Shiros interest going away-
"unless you would rather and stay to dance?
-offers a hand-
Creator
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dartmouth
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *laughs and at the same time spins Flame around*
umm going against who??..come on we need to know that 1st


Flame: -spins in circles with Blaze-
i dont know. what do u want to do?



For all of you who are wondering who you will be up against, well that will be decided by someone pulling two names out of a hat, bucket or whatever will be used, once those two names are chosen they must fight until one is unable to proceed any further, each winner will advance to the next round until there is only one winner, the winner will be titled as the "Champion"
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *laughs and at the same time spins Flame around*
umm going against who??..come on we need to know that 1st


Flame: -spins in circles with Blaze-
i dont know. what do u want to do?


Blaze: *stops and smirks at Flame*
Its getting kinda hot in here, lets fight!
*looks at Flame*
Member
5975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upside Down In Wo...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:


Bestkill wrote:


kasshan wrote:

*Frowning*
hes so grumpy.... well, might as well have some fun while im here... but what to do....
*starts walking, oblivious to everything around her*


*Hears the announcement and looks at Kuroi*
..Which one do you suggest..?



*looks at him playfully, and plays with the feathers on her masquerade mask*
well, i would like to dance with you.... ive never danced before.


*Grins slightly*
Okay..as long as they dont recongizes us..
*Pulls down hood making sure his face isnt showing*


*laughs and taps mask*
Why else do you think i cover the top of my face?
*Pushes him foward to dance*
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *stops and smirks at Flame*
Its getting kinda hot in here, lets fight!
*looks at Flame*


Flame: awwl and i wanted to keep danceing with my sister
-laughs-
We pick first choice, but we fight as a team
-growls-
Moderator
2719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

darkness2light wrote:

-notices Shiros interest going away-
"unless you would rather and stay to dance?
-offers a hand-


mm
*snaps out of her gaze and stares into his eyes now showing a bit of interest*
Uh, well, which one would you prefer?
*smiles at Fujin and takes his hand*

Member
18928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


rocawear93 wrote:
Blaze: *stops and smirks at Flame*
Its getting kinda hot in here, lets fight!
*looks at Flame*


Flame: awwl and i wanted to keep danceing with my sister
-laughs-
We pick secoud choice, but where a team
-growls-


(Second choice is the dance XD)
Posted 1/25/09
lets just dance then, we had a hard day
-starts waltzing without Ezra's permission-
Moderator
9581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LilBabyNeko wrote:


v2sensilly wrote:

* finally finishes with helping out* Oh there seems to be more and more people coming * smiles*


Yes and its all thanks to your help Vivi, now go on and have some fun



Thankies.... but...... I don't know where to begin and go
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.